What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
American Greed multiple episodes every Monday night on CNBCHD. Might just save you from making a bad investment.:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA Draft Lottery then NBA Western Conference Finals game 1 on ESPN.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA Eastern Conference Finals game 1
What we do in the Shadows vampire comedy on FXHD

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Championship from Bethpage Black in New York on now.
NBA Western Conference finals tonight.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
GOT Finale last night: One word comes to mind, Disappointment :( Shortened season really hurt it this year.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
GOT Finale last night: One word comes to mind, Disappointment :( Shortened season really hurt it this year.
Spoiler alert....Yep, still how you go and kill such a hot Queen! Anyway can't say how they could've closed out any better. 8 seasons, really 9 years with the long layup. I was hoping Ayra would've done the deed, but it was left up to Jon to do the Queen in. I wanted see the Worm and Jon battle it out! Jon mortally wounds Grey Worm and Jon walking off turns to look and finds the Mother of Dragons standing off in the distance, just before Jon starts to walk up his Queen auntie lover, she shouts out to Jon, I'm pregnant! the spear flys passed Jon from Grey Worm cause just before he dies his aim is off just a bit hits the Mother of Dragons right in the gut! and Jon turns into Darth Vader! Jumps on dragon flies off with his dead auntie Queen baby mama. Lolo

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
IMO it was one of the WORST series finale I have ever witnessed. :(

I can't even say GOT is one of my favorite series of all times now thanks to this pathetic lame excuse.

Well, okay, this might be an exaggeration. But I'm still disappointed. :D

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

I can't even say GOT is one of my favorite series of all times now thanks to this pathetic lame excuse.

Agreed totally. Horrible finish and most of season 8 was just plain bad. It really seemed that the writers were just trying to finish this up as quickly as possible. Ned Stark must be spinning in his crypt.:)

Last edited:
S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed totally. Horrible finish and most of season 8 was just plain bad. It really seemed that the producers were just trying to finish this up as quickly as possible. Ned Stark must be spinning in his crypt.:)
Well the finale to Dexter sucked too. Also the ending to Lost was dumb . LOL :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well the finale to Dexter sucked too. Also the ending to Lost was dumb . LOL :)
Can’t these people do finales right?

The only finale that I think I was 100% happy with (or close to 100%) was “12 Monkeys”.

Right after I finished the last scene of “12 Monkeys”, all I wanted to do was rewatch the very first episode. :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Undercover E 1-4 on Netflix. Great drama series so far. Seems HBO Sopranos inspired.
It's Bruno E1 on Netflix. Fun comedy.
Watching soon Counterpart S2. Too bad it got canceled however, the series' production company stated it was shopping the series to other platforms.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

Not the worst finale, but one of them. Had they not rushed the last two seasons I'm willing to bet it would have been much better. Guess they're really excited to start on Star Wars...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis