What are you watching tonight?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That sucks. Really dumb that we don't have better infrastructure for internet. That's a whole other topic.

You would have probably have had better luck on regular cable/satellite.
I've used satellite before, not as consistent as my dsl. We don't have "regular" cable here. The only other option is a wireless service with higher speeds but too many trees in the way of their current antenna setup unfortunately. Price you pay for living in the beautiful boonies :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I've used satellite before, not as consistent as my dsl. We don't have "regular" cable here. The only other option is a wireless service with higher speeds but too many trees in the way of their current antenna setup unfortunately. Price you pay for living in the beautiful boonies :)
Too true. Pretty much what's stopping me from looking further out. I'm out of the city limits as it is, but I'm lucky enough to have 1gbps fiber. Not that it hasn't had it's own set of issues.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Too true. Pretty much what's stopping me from looking further out. I'm out of the city limits as it is, but I'm lucky enough to have 1gbps fiber. Not that it hasn't had it's own set of issues.
Hopefully these will be released in UHD HDR10.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Binged the new Christina Applegate show on Netflix "Dead to Me". Premise a bit unusual, but I liked it...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
The Predator 1st HBO showing tonight. Will watch as I haven't seen it yet. And (drum roll please) GOT episode 4 of 6 final season tomorrow evening. CANT WAIT!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
American Greed on CNBC tonight what an informative and entertaining show...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A pair of music documentaries, Andy Summers' "Can't Stand Losing You-Surviving The Police", and one about guitar heroes "Blood, Frets & Tears". Good stuff.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
NBA Playoffs Eastern and Western conference semifinals.
Also watching the Dallas Stars at St Louis Blues NHL semifinals.
Gonna be some serious remote channel changing tonight. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Vampire comedy/ parody what we do in the shadows on FX HD. I liked the original movie but I'm starting to like this TV series at least as well. NBA semifinals on tonight also. I love watching Chuck, Ernie, Kenny, and Shaq on the postgame show.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Big Bang Theory one of last episodes for the long running series
2 NBA playoff games on ESPN (sadly no Chuck, Ernie, Kenny, and Shaq commentary on ESPN)
BTW last night on What we do in the shadows had some cool guest stars.
Paul Ruebens (Pee Wee Herman), Wesley Snipes, and Danny Trejo among others. I'm starting to like this show.:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
NBA Playoffs Golden State at Houston. GS is without their best player so this should be interesting...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Local DFW Byron Nelson PGA event is still on due to a 6 hour rain delay.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis