What are you watching tonight?

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Any of you guys watch that tv show Impractical Jokers? One of my favorites. One episode they were in a supermarket they had to put bunches of pencils in people's coat pockets or hoods without getting caught. Lol

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
GOT Season Premier yesterday, going to watch again. Funny thing as I was leaving Star Wars Celebration in Chicago on Sunday, it was Snowing...Winter is Here...again :(. but 68 degrees tomorrow

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Anyone watch,. That 70's Show,. Well there's this one episode where Eric's on a game show and the shows called,. Pick A Chick..Lolo..

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
It's Monday. Gonna watch CW's "Legends of Tomorrow".. As it stands, that's the most fun of all the CW DCU shows. It doesn't take itself too seriously. The rest of 'em are almost too dour to be fun anymore.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Probably WWE Monday Night Raw. The show is preceded by a one hour presentation of the 2019 WWE Hall of Fame Induction ceremony. Not into Pro Wrestling so much these days but I was back in the late 70s and 80s when I was much younger.:) Now that the WWE Induction show is over I'm switching to the NBA Playoffs on TNT with Chuck, Ernie, Kenny, and Shaq. My FAVORITE NBA panel.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
GOT Season Premier yesterday, going to watch again. Funny thing as I was leaving Star Wars Celebration in Chicago on Sunday, it was Snowing...Winter is Here...again :(. but 68 degrees tomorrow
Yeah I watched twice also. I always pick up some subtle things I missed the first time around. Tonight more NBA playoffs and WWE Smackdown.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone watch,. That 70's Show,. Well there's this one episode where Eric's on a game show and the shows called,. Pick A Chick..Lolo..
I used to watch that show. It sure launched careers for some of those characters.:)

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
GOT S08E01 was amazing.

Wish they would add an Atmos mix. Those dragons flying overhead would be cool. :cool:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA Playoffs on TNT
Celtics vs Pacers
With Chuck Shaq Kenny and Ernie doing halftime commentary. Priceless.

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Survivor, then The Amazing Race, and Seal Team. Oh, then bed time..........LOL!!!! :p

Cheers,

Phil

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Me too kind of like Star Trek with a little more humor
I like it better than Star Trek, the only Star Trek I really like was, Star Trek Enterprise. It plays late on heroes & icons channel. That Vulcan babe is pretty hot! :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Survivor still on?
Yes, and it has been pretty good. But, The Amazing Race has a few hotties on it as well. I actually enjoy both shows. You should check it out sometime. :)

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis