What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
March Madness Final Four NCAA men's basketball semi finals. The finals will be Monday.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The NEW CBS Twilight Zone on YouTube. Episode 1 is free to see. I thought it was good. B+

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Last time I'll say it this year - March Madness NCAA Men's final tonight!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
On HBO all week - Game of Thrones marathon with all seasons showing leading up to the final season starting Sunday 4/14. One of the best shows ever. Cant wait for season 8!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Samsung just released their 8K prices ready? $5000.00 is the cheapest Ouch! and up to $15.000.00! Oucher!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Samsung just released their 8K prices ready? $5000.00 is the cheapest Ouch! and up to $15.000.00! Oucher!
Probably be a good idea to wait a year or 2 and buy a 4K in the meantime. That is some serious change.:)

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Not that I know of. I read that the other day they said Samsung would be releasing by this year.
Hmm. Probably just upscaling...

I’ll have to keep an eye on it. My next TV upgrade would be in fall 2021. I want a 75 or 80in 4K TV for NHL hockey. (Seattle will be getting a team). :)

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Hmm. Probably just upscaling...

I’ll have to keep an eye on it. My next TV upgrade would be in fall 2021. I want a 75 or 80in 4K TV for NHL hockey. (Seattle will be getting a team). :)
Prices should be down a lot by than. Thing is what about our current avrs? Outdated? Will need a new 8K Blu Ray player for sure. Than what about HDMI cables? Umm..my Yamaha 7790 processes all video input up to 4K, which is nice.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Masters on ESPN now. Tiger is only 1 from the lead. Should be GREAT ratings over the weekend.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Masters 3rd round and the NBA Playoffs have started. Don't really care who wins the NBA title since the Mavericks are out but I'll still watch off and on. But I am pretty much tuned in to the Masters.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Tiger Woods wins his 5th Masters and 15 major tournament (1st in 11 years)! And tonight episode 1 of the final year of Game of Thrones. Mix in some NBA and NHL playoff action and it a heck of a day for viewing.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I like watching NBA and the Masters, put to volume low and fall asleep fast! Lol..:p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yep I still have the dvds but haven't watched them in a while. Watching this all week all season marathon I picked up a few things I missed before. Pretty cool going into the last season starting tonight. And yeah the Portland OKC game is pretty interesting also when I flip over to it.:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis