What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
2 more episodes of Bosch left to go. I've been binge watching all week.
Nice Im getting close to the end of season 2. Titus Welliver does make a pretty convincing Bosch. I've read all the books and this is a really good adaptation.

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
Nice Im getting close to the end of season 2. Titus Welliver does make a pretty convincing Bosch. I've read all the books and this is a really good adaptation.
Yes indeed. Next to Mindhunters on Netflix, Bosch is up there as one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I think seasons 1 and 2 were the best, enjoy!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yes indeed. Next to Mindhunters on Netflix, Bosch is up there as one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I think seasons 1 and 2 were the best, enjoy!
Definitely my favorite police/ detective show of all time. And the Michael Connelly Bosch book series is my all time favorite. For anyone who is a fan of the Bosch TV series I cant recommend the books enough.

G

Grandzoltar

Full Audioholic
I watched replicas last night and surprisingly there were some scenes with really low sub frequencies. I was considering a sub upgrade but that movies made me appreciate my vtf 2 even more.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, GOT should be really good, l hear Winterfell, will be seeing lots of dead people!
Yeah I anticipate that also. Just stumbled on to the original The Blob on ME TV. Looks like I'll be flipping back and forth between that and the NBA Playoffs tonight.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Yeah I anticipate that also. Just stumbled on to the original The Blob on ME TV. Looks like I'll be flipping back and forth between that and the NBA Playoffs tonight.
I saw that way back umm 70's I think, now when you find the, creature from the Black lagoon, and the swamp thing, than you'll know why most everyone smoked a lot of weed. Lol..60s 70's really sucked for tv anyways. Really bad tv shows back than. Censorship was so bad back then that even that show 3's company was hit by Catholics, I can remember a Bishop from Lafayette came on TV complaining about how lewd it was. All the time Catholic priests molesting children go figure uhu..lol.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Bohemian Rhapsody A+ Great movie, but felt rushed thru his life/music. Alot of the Queen music was left out that were hits and nothing about his solo(opera),although yes mentioned briefly. I'm sure there will be a release of a longer version, hopefully. Dude acted great and deserved the Oscar. Fun watch.
Besides Mercury doing most of the vocals this guy also was used as well in the mix:

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Finally Game of Thrones episode 3 of the final season. No spoilers here but it should be one hell of a show!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis