What are you watching tonight?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I have that available on my Amazon Fire smart tv. Let me know what you think.
It's OK. Definitely not 7.9 per IMDB. This TV show is aimed at teens and probably that audience would like it more than I did. Keep in mind that I in general like English TV shows a lot and fantasy genre too. With that in mind, I'd rate it at 6.5

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
It's OK. Definitely not 7.9 per IMDB. This TV show is aimed at teens and probably that audience would like it more than I did. Keep in mind that I in general like English TV shows a lot and fantasy genre too. With that in mind, I'd rate it at 6.5
Thanks man

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
No March Madness tonight so I'm going to watch a few episodes of American Greed on CNBC while I still have cable. Watching Mad Money right now.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
No March Madness tonight so I'm going to watch a few episodes of American Greed on CNBC while I still have cable. Watching Mad Money right now.
American greed one of my favorites to watch. Man the things people will do for money. Lol

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah I watch this show whenever it's on. You are right about some of things people will do for money. Unbelievable...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Binge watching Bosch on Amazon Prime all day. My favorite book series transforms into an awesome tv show.:)

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
+1 for Love, Death & Robots. I binged it between Saturday and Sunday nights.
Just started this one recently. Maybe 1/3 of the way through the season. I'm enjoying the bite size episodes. Seems HIGHLY reminsecent of Heavy Metal (both the magazine and the movies), so I'm really digging both the writing and the format. And I say that as a huge compliment, as I'm a big fan of HM.

EDIT: NO WONDER! David Fincher and Tim Miller are at the helm, and they were the ones working on a 3rd Heavy Metal film. Looks like they went this route instead, which is probably better in all honesty. Too bad they didn't keep the Heavy Metal name, so not sure what's behind that. Marketing perhaps? Naming rights? I don't know, but I'm not complaining. I'm happy we got what we got.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
They used stories by some great writers, too. The ones I remember off hand are John Scalzi and Alistair Reynolds.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
They used stories by some great writers, too. The ones I remember off hand are John Scalzi and Alistair Reynolds.
PGA 2019 WGC Dell Technologies Match play on the golf channel. I do like watching match play on the rare occasions it is televised. And Tiger won his first match always good for ratings.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
March Madness multiple games broadcast on CBS and TBS for your viewing pleasure.:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Once again March Madness now we are down to the Elite Eight.
Also watching some Dell World Golf Championship match play. Tiger is still in the hunt - great for ratings!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Can't believe I'm about to say this but I'm kinda movied out. At least for now, ever since VHS came out up and till now I've watched a lot of movies my share and someone's else's. Maybe cause there really isn't anything out that's good? Think maybe I'll watch "Platoon" I do love that movie. "Dig this and dig it good, Bonds been shot 7 times! The only thing that can kill Bonds is Bonds!" "Death what you all know about Death"

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Can't believe I'm about to say this but I'm kinda movied out. At least for now, ever since VHS came out up and till now I've watched a lot of movies my share and someone's else's. Maybe cause there really isn't anything out that's good? Think maybe I'll watch "Platoon" I do love that movie. "Dig this and dig it good, Bonds been shot 7 times! The only thing that can kill Bonds is Bonds!" "Death what you all know about Death"
Wow another number one seed out. March Madness continues to entertain.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis