Two PB-1000's or Two PB-2000's?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
There is nothing wrong with purchasing audio and video gear, but there should be a spending cap otherwise you'll be spending superfluously. No need to put dual PBU16's in a 12 by 12 room.
I didn't mention PB16s and the room is 18x18. Many spend superfluously on audio and video gear and rooms to put them in and enjoy it. If not your thing, that's fine.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
I didn't mention PB16s and the room is 18x18. Many spend superfluously on audio and video gear and rooms to put them in and enjoy it. If not your thing, that's fine.
I was just using two PBU16'S in a 12x12 room as an example of spending superfluously.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I was just using two PBU16'S in a 12x12 room as an example of spending superfluously.
Again, that depends on what you want out of it and what the cost is to your budget. Necessary? Probably not? Enjoyable? Very well could be. One benefit is you would be able to drive them at relatively low levels much of the time for reduced distortion....

_Mithrandir_

_Mithrandir_

Enthusiast
There is, as always, some great advice here. Whichever path you choose, I'd like to add that I would be interested in your PB 1000 should you decide to sell! Seriously though.

N

NorCalRP

Full Audioholic
I did! Tho I may have to change that. He needs FOUR PB16s! :p
Previously it was mentioned that two PB16's might be found pleasant/enjoyable in a small room. It's only logical to assume the following simile: two PB16's can be for a man what a strong washing machine can be for a woman- lot's of vibration:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis