Tomorrow War on Amazon Prime !

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Anybody watch this yet if your into crazy Sifi this is pretty well done and a very interesting plot of what if’s . Good soundtrack good visuals Farley good acting it’s worth a watch and a few curve balls thrown in .
Check it out if you can !

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm gonna have a double movie night and watch it tonight, along with Black Widow.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Few slow parts in Tomorrow War but overall a lot of action and fun. :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Total Summer SiFi popcorn with a lot of cheese movie. I was entertained, but deinfitly not Chris Prat's best work.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I saw it within an hour or two of availability, enjoyed it quite a bit. While I was already a Chris Pratt fan, even more so now. Interesting take on the time travel....

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I saw it within an hour or two of availability, enjoyed it quite a bit. While I was already a Chris Pratt fan, even more so now. Interesting take on the time travel....
I was entertained I may watch it again so did the wife she had a couple oh sh_t moments lol . Yea I was really surprised how well this was done especially the time travel take really different .

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks for the feedback guys I've been meaning to watch this after all the good feedback from you guys it'd getting watched soon

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Did anyone notice the dialogue levels were too low during action scenes? It really threw me off a bit.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
On the dialog thing no, not particularly. Might depend on app/device/settings, eh?

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Did anyone notice the dialogue levels were too low during action scenes? It really threw me off a bit.
I had to turn on DRC to help it out . They did seem low during the battle scenes on some but not all .

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
It was fun! Yes, interesting take on time travel. I'm wondering if it would actually hold up under scientific rigor, but that's just me. For the purposes of the story it's a neat idea.
Okay, now this is interesting. A friend of mine shares his Plex account with me. I also have Amazon Prime. I A/B'd between them just as an experiment. For some reason the audio with my buddy's version was better than streaming direct from Prime. I only did it for the beginning tho and didn't compare dialogue during action scenes, but didn't notice any issues hearing it when I watched last night.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Also, I tried to watch Black Widow last night, a la Plex, and the whole thing has this green tint. The color was all off in general so I ended up not watching it last night. Something wasn't right.

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
We watched Tomorrow War last night. I thought it was full of silly action movie tropes, but overall entertaining and worth watching. Looked and sounded great, so it was easy to be immersed in it.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
It was fun! Yes, interesting take on time travel. I'm wondering if it would actually hold up under scientific rigor, but that's just me. For the purposes of the story it's a neat idea.

Okay, now this is interesting. A friend of mine shares his Plex account with me. I also have Amazon Prime. I A/B'd between them just as an experiment. For some reason the audio with my buddy's version was better than streaming direct from Prime. I only did it for the beginning tho and didn't compare dialogue during action scenes, but didn't notice any issues hearing it when I watched last night.
As I was watching the scene where they make the first jump forward at first I thought it was raining when they came threw to the future and then after rewatching that scene it’s people falling from the sky I was like dam so much for that 10 to 15 foot above ground lol !

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Watched it the other day, and found it to be an entertaining enough movie, although Chris Pratt is never going to win an oscar for dramatic acting.

This isn't much of a spoiler, but what would have happened at the end if the female had killed his dad? He was the only who knew how to fly the plane, right? [spoiler\]

I hear they are in talks for a sequel, and I'll watch it when it comes out.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I enjoyed it also. Up mixed with DTS NeuralX I found the overhead sound was nice and clear . Will probably watch again.

coachorr

coachorr

Audiophyte
I watched it on a layover in Dallas on Bluetooth earbuds and thought the sound was really good, for earbuds.

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis