The Marantz SR6013 9.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HEOS ($1,500 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GMeschler

Audiophyte
I'm currently still using a Yamaha RX-V793 that I bought almost 20 years ago. Time for an upgrade so I'd be grateful for the chance to own a Marantz which I've always considered out of my price range.

S

SLiM1647

Audiophyte
E. Sony

Not a popular choice but I love the value Sony brings with their mid range receivers; lots of features, great if not excellent sound and good bang for your buck. The Sony STR-DN1080 got my foot in the door with Dolby Atmos and I couldn't be happier. I'd love to be able to expand my Atmos setup to 7.1.2 instead of 5.1.2 in the future.

G

GA Buckeye

Audiophyte
Marantz will be my next - started with Yamaha but always struggled to get the power output I wanted (and they started), then moved to Onkyo where I got power but also reliability issues.

Kevin Brubaker

Kevin Brubaker

Audiophyte
I've only used Onkyo. However I would like to try a different brand. I like how the Maratz recivers look.

M

MikeyMike79

Audiophyte
Denon of late but I appreciate the cost to performance on Only, just not the size and reliability.

Bob Leonard

Bob Leonard

Junior Audioholic
Denon. I kike the because Denon has offered the overbuilt Flagship receivers the the other manufactures haven't.
Ive owned the 5803,5805,5308. I had an Onkyo TX-NR1000 awesome sounding however manufacture abandoned the hardware upgrade.

C

curriercarlson85

Audiophyte
Yamaha as Kenwood moved out of home theatre equipment..
Currently have a Yamaha RX-A730 set up

aroy

aroy

Audiophyte
Sony ES. Have the TAE9000 pre/pro for 20 years now and the sound is still awesome.

T

triathletewms

Audiophyte
I've owned Denon and Marantz. Both are great. I assume that most of the major brands are good. I like using a separate Amp to power a receiver. If I were spending my own $$$, I would buy Denon or Marantz. I've had great exp with both brands.

S

Slumkid

Audiophyte
Marantz

Has always been a high quality brand, and they stay on top of the latest technologies

T

Tonyantb

Audiophyte
Marantz. Great quality build. Thier dedication to excellent sound. I grew up with this solid product.

M

migpimentel

Audiophyte
b. Marantz. I love the way they reproduce music and their styling.

N

Nick_WI

Audiophyte
I've only ever had Onkyo and Pioneer. Liked them both but wasn't wowed by either. Would love to check out Marantz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis