The freedom convoy of antivaxers here in Canada are a bunch of facist pigs.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'd disagree. Can't use revenge as a tool. Still have to save lives despite their position on covid.
He was denied because without vaccine he would have a worse prognosis after the heart transplantation, so they decided that the heart go to some one else. And rightly so.

As for anti vaxxers I think they should be down-prioritized for health care compared to others, all else somewhat equal. I did not always think so but I've changed my view over time.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It certainly can be done, but it would take weeks to get them out of there. That's if they can find towing companies to do it, as they're afraid of backlash.
Some areas are close enough to the border that they could bring outside companies to haul some of the semis- the paperwork would probably be mind-boggling, but it could happen unless a big storm rolls through.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I see what you're saying now.
Very tough situation. Non Vaxxed getting a heart transplant, then being in a very compromised position with their immune system after surgery, in a hospital, where chances are higher for one to catch Covid....Hearts being in short supply it goes to someone else.

highfigh

highfigh

People really need to understand percentages. 1% doesn't sound like a lot, but I know if someone gave me a bag of 100 M&Ms and told me one of them would kill me, I don't think I'd eat any M&Ms. Some people, apparently, will start eating them by the handfuls.
You keep M&Ms out of this! OK, take out the brown ones.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Seriously? You don't know that truckers have unions?
I know in the US we do, I have relations that are Teamsters. I was wondering about Canada because I have not heard of any union weighing in to support or tell their members to back off. Strange, no?

highfigh

highfigh

I know in the US we do, I have relations that are Teamsters. I was wondering about Canada because I have not heard of any union weighing in to support or tell their members to back off. Strange, no?
Canada is more liberal than the US- why would they NOT have unions?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
From what little I've paid attention to on the news Trudeau comes off sounding like a pussy or is that a 'snowflake' ? ;)

What's the general feeling right now in Canada with respect to his overall handling of the pandemic ?

Cruise Missile

Cruise Missile

Full Audioholic
For those quoting my anecdote and saying "you didn't die, that's the point"

I lost two vaccinated family members to this crap. Did it stop them from dying? No.

Like I said, I don't see the point.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Canada certainly is, at least in the East. You've informed they do. Thank you.
Find it strange that we have not seen any union reps weighing in on this in the press.
The Canadian Truckers Association has not commented.

I'm not sure anyone wants to stick their neck out that far and if they do talk, it will probably be in a flood of 'on condition of anonymity'.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis