The freedom convoy of antivaxers here in Canada are a bunch of facist pigs.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I support the freedom of speech but when people deface the Terry Fox statue at Thunder Bay or the tomb of the unknown soldier, its going too far. I have no patience for stupidty like this and I would love to these aholes arrested and the keys to their prison dropped into Lake Superior. Some were seen flying Nazi flags. These dumf?cks totally lost whatever credibility they were going for. Maybe manditory castration is in order to prevent stupid from being propogated into the future.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Trump: I got the vax, and I'm fine!
Trumpers: Traitor!!!!!!!!!

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I won't comment on the reasons for the Freedom Convoy or your report of the tomb and flying of nazi flags (only to say, if true, such things should be thoroughly condemned) but Canada's and the US' definition of "defacing" a statue differ greatly.

Canada: upside down flag draped over shoulders and "holding" a flag and placard.
1643550663353.png

USA:
1643550775236.png

(actual face gone)
1643550939447.png

Kidding, of course, as BLM Canada was pretty good at it
1643551069626.png

1643551164067.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like the antivax madness has spread north. Just sad. :(

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I won't comment on the reasons for the Freedom Convoy or your report of the tomb and flying of nazi flags (only to say, if true, such things should be thoroughly condemned) but Canada's and the US' definition of "defacing" a statue differ greatly.

Canada: upside down flag draped over shoulders and "holding" a flag and placard.
View attachment 53455
USA:
View attachment 53456
(actual face gone)
View attachment 53457
Kidding, of course, as BLM Canada was pretty good at it
View attachment 53458
View attachment 53459
You saying these statues did not deserve defacing/removal?

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
A Canadian friend of mine forwarded this me. Pretty funny watching the sign holding "snowflake" (I discovered today that's a new term that equals what used to be called a "p@ssy" in the 70s) not reacting to Sikh gentleman's comments. Obviously, he's a racist and should be censured.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Sorry, a distasteful "Downfall" meme forwarded to me. My Canadian friends have a particular sense of humor, their words not mine, "Snowflakes may find the following offensive so please use caution watching it".
Man, the Canadians are on fire over these truckers. What a world.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I remember when snowflake just referred to a Canadian going to Florida for the winter....is it related to the nutty right's use? I always found it funny what white supremacists could call anyone else snowflakes (aside from the Canadian use).

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
This is going to be interesting to see how this plays out. With shortages in the trucker industry and supply chain issues these drivers have a lot of leverage. Where not just talking let's bring some signs and create a ruckus and go home. They can create real disruption in the supply chain and create a lot of social instability.

This is an employee based opportunity with the pandemic in a lot of industries not the employer. Companies are short and need workers not the other way around. That seems to possibly be the case in the trucking industry as well.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Also could somebody help me out here? It's something I've been confused about. I get enforcing mandates in certain industries. My industry nursing? absolutely. Airlines, public transportation, in places like grocery stores or crowded places certain industries with the way science shoes how this virus likes to spread I totally understand the need to mandate.

But Truckers? I know drivers have some that are friends. They are isolative solitary they pick up there loads on a backdock with not a ton of contact when they load and offload. I'm just wondering if somebody could help me see the science behind mandating this industry. Because knowing how they operate run there rigs and pick up and drop off loads I'm having trouble seeing it. Unless there is something I'm missing we need help in this area we already have a massive trucker shortage.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I would think for the most part trucking can be easily isolative (is that a word?). Transportation in general can be, depends on your automation/buildings/environment.....otoh am not trying to keep up with mandates, I simply think everyone should get vaxxed....

L

Lazasar

Junior Audioholic
If you are under 65 and in good health, you have .05% chance of dying. ( I will and did take that chance.). If you get the virus and survive your risk of getting the virus again and risk of a serious adverse response is like 8 times better than if you got the shot. If you have the vaccine you are marginally better off, regarding spreading the virus, but only for a few months. Bottom line, the only reason tho get the shot is to protect yourself. Given that most of the Americas have a relatively healthy population, only those at risk need to get the vaccine. If your neighbor doesn’t get the shot, it should not bother you at all.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis