The freedom convoy of antivaxers here in Canada are a bunch of facist pigs.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Those involved with organizing protest include former RCMP and military officers

IMO, we definitely need the army to dismantle this organized convoy protest, and an extensive inquiry with condemnation of the organizers.
The Canadian army is has 23k regular, 18k reserve. Would probably have to be combined with the police force to intimidate them enough to breakup peacefully. Hopefully that will be the case.
Some interesting calculus must be going on behind the scenes..

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
From what little I've paid attention to on the news Trudeau comes off sounding like a pussy or is that a 'snowflake' ? ;)

What's the general feeling right now in Canada with respect to his overall handling of the pandemic ?
As you might expect, left-leaners will say he did a good job. Conservatives will tend to say he did a bad job. As a centrist, I will give criticism/credit where it is due.

The general feeling is that the feds did a pretty good job. That's my take, at least. We didn't get vaccines quite as fast as the US or UK, but once they became available, the federal government did a good job of procuring and distributing them. But really, the provincial governments were responsible for the vast majority of COVID policies.

How the truckers protest is eventually resolved will impact the final assessment of his pandemic performance.

Trudeau does his woke shtick quite well, which - while some people eat it up - he lays on a bit too thick to sound sincere, IMHO. The Conservative party has been tearing pages out of the GOP handbook and are sounding nuttier every day. I'd like to have an alternative to the Liberals to vote for, but the Cons aren't providing a good one. They just dumped their party leader, because he was trying to walk a thin tightrope - sound sufficiently centrist for the general public and sufficiently right-wing for the conservative base, satisfying precisely nobody.

I'm no fan of the PM...but he's no pussy.

Justin Trudeau scores major upset in Fight for the Cure boxing match over Patrick Brazeau | National Post

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The Canadian army is has 23k regular, 18k reserve. Would probably have to be combined with the police force to intimidate them enough to breakup peacefully. Hopefully that will be the case.
Some interesting calculus must be going on behind the scenes..
I have a foreboding that this will not end peacefully. I hope I'm wrong.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
As to the article on If they are militarily organized its not very well fact checked and there are a lot of leading statements connections that aren't proven. I'm not saying they're wrong but it would need to be verified

If they are right? Well it comes down to this.

Your not getting them out without meeting with them to hear there demands

Making certain concessions

Or using military force.

I've never criticized Canadian politics or your leader because I don't live there and I have no idea of your day to day problems

But with empathy I will say this. That's a no win situation for your government. There in between a rock and a hard place.

I'm hoping that everything works out in a way both sides dont get hurt.

I know it doesn't mean much but you guys are in my thoughts and prayers over there

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Can't criticise politics or leaders in other countries because you don't live there? :rolleyes: The Chinese government wants more people like you, thats for sure, turning a blind eye to oppression and genocide.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
As to the article on If they are militarily organized its not very well fact checked and there are a lot of leading statements connections that aren't proven. I'm not saying they're wrong but it would need to be verified

If they are right? Well it comes down to this.

Your not getting them out without meeting with them to hear there demands

Making certain concessions

Or using military force.

I've never criticized Canadian politics or your leader because I don't live there and I have no idea of your day to day problems

But with empathy I will say this. That's a no win situation for your government. There in between a rock and a hard place.

I'm hoping that everything works out in a way both sides dont get hurt.

I know it doesn't mean much but you guys are in my thoughts and prayers over there
CBC is a serious broadcasting firm and, to my knowledge, does not publish untruthful or fake news.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I see the Gov of Mich today let our Canadian friends know that if they needed help in cleaning up this mess she would do so. Come on Trudeau , get off your ass, I wanna get a new car !!

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
It would be a supreme irony to utilize such a device, since local residents just got a court injunction to stop the protesters sounding their truck horns day and night.
They would be better off just playing the Barney I Love You Song or "Shadow Dancing" by Andy Gibb on a loop at high volume. Probably ciear the whole city out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis