The Dolby Atmos, DTS-X, and Auro-3D Discussion Thread

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, it's funny you mentioned DTSX because when I first started watching the movie, I had it on DTS NeuralX and it sounded awesome too. :D

But when I realized it's in Atmos, I turned NeuralX off and just used Atmos.
I've tried out both and the winner is,
2D86FADD-C709-48D0-897D-D551D35B6F20.jpeg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I love Chocolatey mids, But I find Chocolatey treble kind of dull. I like highs when they are more like ssssssss .:)
Cajun BBB!!! I like, Rumble rumble rumble, Explosions!!! Boom boom!! Pow pow! Run for your life! Monsteeerrrsss! :D

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

Did you guys forget about my shirt design? Only thing it needs is an AH logo.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Going good brother and you? Hey let's go pick on Andrew!! :D;). I'm going find what thread he hiden out on!:D
Doing just fine my friend. I can’t pick on Andrew with you because y’all are both Yamaha owners and might gang up on me for being a satisfied Denon owner. :D

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Did time with Denon and Yamaha. Doin' time with Onkyo now, but I'll throw down. I got you, let's do this!:p

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Doing just fine my friend. I can’t pick on Andrew with you because y’all are both Yamaha owners and might gang up on me for being a satisfied Denon owner. :D
No we won't, ;) You gotta nice setup plus you one of us on AH, anything we say Will come back on us! Plus Andrew done told me he really likes Denon he just still in rehab from when his pre-pro went out on him.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
No we won't, ;) You gotta nice setup plus you one of us on AH, anything we say Will come back on us! Plus Andrew done told me he really likes Denon he just still in rehab from when his pre-pro went out on him.
Just messing playa. I’m hoping everything goes well with all the new units having 2.1 issues. Hope whatever brand someone has takes care of them.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Did time with Denon and Yamaha. Doin' time with Onkyo now, but I'll throw down. I got you, let's do this!:p
Had the Onkyo 838 before Denon 3600 and it worked flawlessly for years. I have nothing bad to say about any of the larger brands because I’ve had them all over the years .

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The way things look economically, one day Yamaha will buy out Denon and Marantz anyway. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I still have twitches and tremors over this Denon withdrawal. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis