Speaker cable thought

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I get the best results when I wrap them in hymens of angles and sprinkle a little pixie dust at then ends for that little extra sparkle.
Wow, Trell. Just fcukin' W-O-W.

Angel Hymens.

Let this be said... if this thread is to continue, y'all mutha fcukas need to up the game. Like, by a lot. Trell just set a high bar that will require herculean effort to live up to.

Game on.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You just typed "chocolatey mids"! Ha ha! Where's @CajunLB? He loves those chocolatey sauces on his mids...

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Those in the front pew can't fan themselves quickly enough. Lots of hot air in here.;)
Lol, You would come and throw some cold water on us huh? ;) I'm no where's near the Science level of some of the other guys on AH. I do know enough to get myself in Trouble though. :D lol I feel that @aceinc should stick around he brings to AH what this forum is All about. He is Knowledgeable, after all this is the internet anyone can be anybody that's the Magic. Would surely be a very Boring place to hang out in if we All drank the same Kool-Aid. I like the Ole Chap, Hsve you checked out @ErinH Thread yet? Dude went and Got a sit down with Dr. Toole! I watched some of the video going to try a sit through the rest tonight. Plus he's added even more videos from some of his other chats. Don't know if you had the time to read Gene and Bruno's Article. AH has some of the very best on audio.

Last edited:
A

aceinc

Audioholic
I get the best results when I wrap them in hymens of angles and sprinkle a little pixie dust at then ends for that little extra sparkle.
You are aware of course that all biblical (Christian) angels are male, right? Michael, Gabriel, etc. They all have male names and when described they always have a male appearance. So Angel Hymens, must be very rare...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You are aware of course that all biblical (Christian) angels are male, right? Michael, Gabriel, etc. They all have male names and when described they always have a male appearance. So Angel Hymens, must be very rare...
Angels are special that way.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Hmmm, I think if any of the Victoria’s Secret models go missing, we all know where to look.:oops: It’s NOT a wonderful life. “Every time Trell rings, an angel loses it’s wings… so he can hold them down and take…”:eek: Oh, and he chopped down the Pixie Dust Tree. :mad: F#%kin’ psycho!;)
8D654FC5-97C6-47DD-AF05-9FC169A8ED73.jpeg

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Wow, Trell. Just fcukin' W-O-W.

Angel Hymens.

Let this be said... if this thread is to continue, y'all mutha fcukas need to up the game. Like, by a lot. Trell just set a high bar that will require herculean effort to live up to.

Game on.
Well actually, he said angle hymens.... which might be even more rare than angel hymens...

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
They're damn good cables. Don't need any other reason besides that.
And yet, they had a reputation for blowing up amplifiers in the early days.

FWIW, I know someone who asked Ray Kimber why he sells such expensive cables and the reply was "Because I make a lot of money from them". He works for an audio dealer of mid-higher end equipment, as an installer & service tech has a recording studio and teaches audio techniques for live sound, studio & live recording and mixing at a local technical college, so it wasn't asked as someone who's not familiar with this stuff.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis