Sony OLED A90J or LG OLED

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Field Marshall
If you factor price into the mix and are planning to wall mount, I would give the nod to LG. If you like the google TV OS, like I do, and Sony reliability, I would say the A90J. I have always preferred Sony's color and this years model gets brighter. I have always gone with Sony, because I never have problems with the TVs, so I come from a certain level of personal bias. I don't think either are bad choices and you would be happy either way.

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Audioholic Intern
I remember when Sony was a leader in the industry with its Sony Profeel series of TVs. I might plunge into Sony again. Thanks for the advice

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Normally, I would say Sony. LG is the leader in OLED though, so I would actually have to say LG for this one.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
LG C1 *An update is coming for better brightness. If I had the money boy oh boy.

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Audioholic Intern
Got a great deal on the 65 inch Sony A90J . Now let's hope & pray the trucking company is nice enough to deliver in one piece.
Went to local BB and the salesperson switched from demo store mode to a Dolby Vision Apple TV 4k & I liked what I saw. Didn't buy the TV from BB thou

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis