Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Have you crested 200 lbs yet?
Interestingly enough when I stopped working out I lost over 10lbs. Over the summer when I was working out 6 days a week, sometimes twice a day, I was up to 196, now I'm down to 180. Although we won't mention how the body fat percentage has shifted. :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That Broadchurch was good but I don't normally watch a ton of Brit stuff. You might need the subtitles. After some deliberation I decided that I only needed to understand about half of what that Scottish (I assume) accented guy is saying. A subtitled movie called King of Devil's Island is good. I think it's Norwegian. No boobies though. Happy People: A Year in the Taiga was an interesting watch. Even less boobies.

Why do guys from the midwest always wanna go eatin' people? ... Adam? WTF? :D

I might go see Jim again today. Sauna or steam ??? The hot tub was pretty cool. I'm glad they had a sign up saying that you couldn't be bare @ssed in there. Technically I was there on the busiest day of the year (first Sat. in Jan.), the parking lot was full but the whirlpool/sauna/steam was completely vacant except for yours truly. The pool was occupied but usable ... I can't wait to go again. I might need to turn off the computer though ... and I was just about to calibrate stuff and use YPAO and figure out how to use the memory feature ... but I'm hungry and might need a nap afterward ... CAT !!!

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
"Get a skillet and some butter."
Yep. Feet are good eatin', nice and lean. But everyone knows cankles have all the flavor.

Sorry. I know you were undressing Adam, but.....here's my answer.

Little known fact, the Midwest was settled by cannibals. You don't have to look it up. You know it's true because you just read it on the internet.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dude, I was just guessing her response. I sure wouldn't eat them! :eek: If I saw you with a bag full of human feet, I'd knock you unconscious and report you to the police.

After a week or two.

:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
She did say that at that point she would be in fear for her own life and then stopped just short of saying she would report me because you know, I might have a bag full of feet. Then I cut off her feet ... :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
She did say that at that point she would be in fear for her own life and then stopped just short of saying she would report me because you know, I might have a bag full of feet. Then I cut off her feet ... :D
You're at the wrong end. Go for the tongue. The footless tell tales.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks for the tip about Broadchurch. I need some new suggestions. As far as British murder mysteries go, I've liked the Detective Morse series and the Detective Lewis spin off. I've also liked Foyle's War and Case Histories (Jackson Brodie), but have seen them all. But there are far too many other murder mysteries made the UK. Maybe politely wasting each other is all they do in the British Isles.

Right now I'm avoiding the TV because Bonnie is a devoted Downton Abbey watcher. I cannot stand that show :mad:. They only way I'd watch would be if the IRA joined forces with ISIS and raided that ugly place, beheading the entire cast. Instead of investigating and apprehending the perpetrators, all the DIs in the UK (Morse, Lewis, etc.) would buy them a pint to congratulate them.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
More TLS Gold: "I personally would not even accept it as a gift ... "

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
I don't normally watch a ton of Brit stuff. You might need the subtitles.
Glad I'm not the only one. In years of working with Japanese, Chinese, Mexicans, Hungarians, Scottish and English, the Brits were consistently the hardest for me to understand... especially the Scottish. Funny, since they say Southern is akin to their dialects.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
the parking lot was full but the whirlpool/sauna/steam was completely vacant except for yours truly.
I think its the glazed-over look you get in your eyes when you are in the hot tub: Nobody really wants to find out what is going on under the surface (we all know about prehensile feet!).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I didn't even know prehensile was a word. That pic is hilarious. My brother's term: "He's just got life all figured out ... ".

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, so, I almost got fired yesterday.

A regular customer came in dressed in a big puffy sparkly gold coat and a big puffy sparkly gold hat. I said, "Bea, you look so festive!".
She said, "Oh thank you, Barry!". Then I started to say, " I just want to hang you from a tree"...:eek:...:eek:...:confused:... Tree, as in Christmas tree, because her height and width are the same, she looked like a freakin' gold ornament.

Did you read the part where I mentioned she's black? :oops:

Fortunately I stopped mid sentence at "want".

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis