Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Eight days?! I want to cry. Of course, I can also blame myself for not posting here. The old AH chatline just isn't what it used to be. Then again, either is AH...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Eight days?! I want to cry. Of course, I can also blame myself for not posting here. The old AH chatline just isn't what it used to be. Then again, either is AH...
Not too long ago I checked to see when the mods last checked in ... :eek:

It's like they all joined a gym or the republican party.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Not too long ago I checked to see when the mods last checked in ... :eek:

It's like they all joined a gym or the republican party.
I still look in fairly regularly, even if I don't post as much as I used to. These days, I'm content to just watch all the arguments unfold. Goes back to a proverb a wise man once imparted upon me: watch the show, don't be the show.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Woke up to freezing rain and sleet. Nothing like what they had in Texas, but this can be very bad. Have an eighth inch of ice on my windshield and rear window that I can't get through with my scraper/brush.
Maybe a day off ................ I'm not feeling too adventurous this morning.

Hope all our AH members in Texas and Oklahoma are doing well!!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Woke up to freezing rain and sleet. Nothing like what they had in Texas, but this can be very bad. Have an eighth inch of ice on my windshield and rear window that I can't get through with my scraper/brush.
Maybe a day off ................ I'm not feeling too adventurous this morning.

Hope all our AH members in Texas and Oklahoma are doing well!!
Throw a bucket of hot water on that windshield.

I still look in fairly regularly, even if I don't post as much as I used to. These days, I'm content to just watch all the arguments unfold. Goes back to a proverb a wise man once imparted upon me: watch the show, don't be the show.
Fat liberal ... :D

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
The best way to get back to religion is to live through your first tornado warning in a manufactured home.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Since Max brutalized his old bed in the basement, I got to go shopping for a new dog bed over the holiday weekend. Pretty much everything in store looked like it would suffer the same fate as the old bed, so I broadened my search a bit. The winner of my search was a basic saddle pad, i.e. soft fleece on one side and tough leather on the other. So far the pooch seems to like it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The winner of my search was a basic saddle pad, i.e. soft fleece on one side and tough leather on the other ...
Where'd you find that, you kinky freak? I recently I decided to show my love for me by going to a real live tack shop up here for a hat, boots and belt. I shoulda got me a riding crop while I was there.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Where'd you find that, you kinky freak? I recently I decided to show my love for me by going to a real live tack shop up here for a hat, boots and belt. I shoulda got me a riding crop while I was there.
Tractor Supply Co. I was visiting the in-laws out in the boondocks of OH at the time, so it was a bit easier finding a wider variety of "pet products" than say downtown DC.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Tractor Supply Co. I was visiting the in-laws out in the boondocks of OH at the time, so it was a bit easier finding a wider variety of "pet products" than say downtown DC.
I found a little shopping bag in a downtown piano bar up in Toronto with a small low grade S&M type bull whip in it. Having been around real bull whips as a boy, I know how to crack one ... so yeah, cracking a found bull whip in a piano bar. Nobody complained IIRC but the rest of the night is kind of a blur.

But this tack shop had a real whips for sale. I didn't check the price because I'm not in the bull whippin' business.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I recently I decided to show my love for me by going to a real live tack shop up here for a hat, boots and belt. I shoulda got me a riding crop while I was there.
Makes sense....
That's where the Cowboy from The Village People got all his stuff.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm going to assume that you already have the chaps...;):D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm going to assume that you already have the chaps...;):D
Not anymore. This is just too funny to not be true but the free lunches? yep, I 'out grew' them. Then I gave them to my native american biker boyfriend. I thought I would feel better with that out in the open ... but maybe not.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It was 14 degrees Celsius on Christmas Day. Today, it's minus 9 and it's been snowing steadily for the past 12 hours.

Bought myself a late Christmas present this morning, too - a new battery for the pickup. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Car battery boring ... 8.4 :)

Getting a new battery in my truck made me pretty happy. Now it starts like every time.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I drive so little now that I have to be very mindful of the battery in my TDI. The higher voltage combined with needing to 'program' the battery to the ECM makes for a $300 battery change!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis