Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
I hate that Oppo is getting out of the AV market completely. Best DVD-Blue Ray I've ever owned.
I’m on the waiting list for the 205. I emailed last week and they send there expecting several more shipments this summer. So fingers crossed I’m able to get one for msrp

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I hate when my rent goes up another $50 a month, then the air conditioner breaks. At least the landlord fixed the air. :confused:

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I hate when my cat goes and takes a massive dump...then wants some loving while still smelling minty fresh like the cat litter.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I hate when my cat goes and takes a massive dump...then wants some loving while still smelling minty fresh like the cat litter.
Geez man what are you feeding your cat? Kind of reminds me of that T-Rex leaving a big pile on the JP movie set. I did find out later that he had just eaten his Thanksgiving Dinner.....LOL!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Geez man what are you feeding your cat? Kind of reminds me of that T-Rex leaving a big pile on the JP movie set. I did find out later that he had just eaten his Thanksgiving Dinner.....LOL!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil
Dunno. The cat really like loving after taking a crap. Can totally tell cause of the odor of the cat litter used. Minty fresh. I shouldn't claim as my family has a genetic condition that prevents us from having 'normal' pets. Through history, our pets have been seriously abnormal. From the dog that demanded to be vacuumed to the cat that liked being shaved.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Dunno. The cat really like loving after taking a crap. Can totally tell cause of the odor of the cat litter used. Minty fresh. I shouldn't claim as my family has a genetic condition that prevents us from having 'normal' pets. Through history, our pets have been seriously abnormal. From the dog that demanded to be vacuumed to the cat that liked being shaved.
You know my God-Mother had a pickapoodle that would raise nothing but h*ll every morning until she got (3) fried eggs........LOL!!!!! Her dog was very grouchy until she got those eggs ready. Oh, they had to be cooled down too. Guess that was the dog's coffee so to speak.:)

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
You know my God-Mother had a pickapoodle that would raise nothing but h*ll every morning until she got (3) fried eggs........LOL!!!!! Her dog was very grouchy until she got those eggs ready. Oh, they had to be cooled down too. Guess that was the dog's coffee so to speak.:)

Cheers,

Phil
Phil, Ex #4 had this lil Chihuahua she being a she dog and Ex had a very strange relationship. When the Ex would go shopping or leave and not take that lil dog with her, the dog would go in one of the bedrooms and crap on the carpets.:mad: I hated that a lot! It got so bad that when the ole lady would leave her shoes or some clothes on the floor I would scoop some of it up and put in a shoe or some clothing that she left on the floor. lolo.

Mike

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil, Ex #4 had this lil Chihuahua she being a she dog and Ex had a very strange relationship. When the Ex would go shopping or leave and not take that lil dog with her, the dog would go in one of the bedrooms and crap on the carpets.:mad: I hated that a lot! It got so bad that when the ole lady would leave her shoes or some clothes on the floor I would scoop some of it up and put in a shoe or some clothing that she left on the floor. lolo.

Mike
Geez Mike, I think the dog was trying to tell you something. But, scooping up her poo and putting in your ex #4's shoes is just genius...........LOL!!!!! You know my 2nd ex-wife told me one day that I had to give up my audio hobby. She made it perfectly clear that it was her or my audio hobby. Needless to say, I helped her pack her things the very same day and have NEVER looked back! :eek::eek::eek: This is a true story. :)

Cheers,

Phil

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Geez Mike, I think the dog was trying to tell you something. But, scooping up her poo and putting in your ex #4's shoes is just genius...........LOL!!!!! You know my 2nd ex-wife told me one day that I had to give up my audio hobby. She made it perfectly clear that it was her or my audio hobby. Needless to say, I helped her pack her things the very same day and have NEVER looked back! :eek::eek::eek: This is a true story. :)

Cheers,

Phil
Well, never give an ultimatum unless you really mean it. Everyone needs a hobby. At least yours doesn't involve strippers or hard core drug use. The look on her face had to be priceless!!

TechHDS

Audioholic General

Cheers,

Phil
Phil, it seems most women don’t like men to spend money or time other than on them. I believe they are called Sociopaths and getting rid of one can be daunting. If it isn’t about them, I have found that they really couldn’t care less about others wants or needs. Yeah putting dog poo in her shoes wasn’t really a good thing to do but after years of trying everything. I commend you for standing your ground as I had to do. Hope all goes is well Phil on your end of the World I’m watching GOT season seven right now love that show.

Mike

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
  • I hate that we have a President that sides with our enemy against our own people, and intelligence agencies.
    I hate that there isn't a litmus test to become president other than being at least 35 years old and born in America.
  • I hate that our great country is being controlled by a foreign power and the party in charge is doing nothing about it.
  • I hate that > 46% of our own citizens don't see the threat we are currently under and still support a treasonous president due to blind party loyalty.
  • I hate that Russia totally dominates us now and has a free pass to continue hacking our elections and taking away our power to vote.
  • I hate that I feel powerless to do anything other than email local officials which does next to nothing.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Ge
  • I hate that we have a President that sides with our enemy against our own people, and intelligence agencies.
    I hate that there isn't a litmus test to become president other than being at least 35 years old and born in America.
  • I hate that our great country is being controlled by a foreign power and the party in charge is doing nothing about it.
  • I hate that > 46% of our own citizens don't see the threat we are currently under and still support a treasonous president due to blind party loyalty.
  • I hate that Russia totally dominates us now and has a free pass to continue hacking our elections and taking away our power to vote.
  • I hate that I feel powerless to do anything other than email local officials which does next to nothing.
Gene! I’m honored that you visited my thread Sir! I totally agree with your post I watched it on tv today I cannot believe he even went down that road. I have never seen a President suck up to Russia like he did.

Mike

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well, never give an ultimatum unless you really mean it. Everyone needs a hobby. At least yours doesn't involve strippers or hard core drug use. The look on her face had to be priceless!!
That is exactly how I looked at it. Not long after she left I ordered dual Outlaw LFM1 Pluses.........LOL!!!!!:p:p:p

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil, it seems most women don’t like men to spend money or time other than on them. I believe they are called Sociopaths and getting rid of one can be daunting. If it isn’t about them, I have found that they really couldn’t care less about others wants or needs. Yeah putting dog poo in her shoes wasn’t really a good thing to do but after years of trying everything. I commend you for standing your ground as I had to do. Hope all goes is well Phil on your end of the World I’m watching GOT season seven right now love that show.

Mike
Mike, I agree. All I ever heard from my second ex-wife was about her wanting me to buy her new shoes or new jewelry. It never ended. But, she was totally against me enjoying my audio hobby. Sadly, I was the sole income coming in. Eventually, it all came down to the ultimatum. Hence, I could not pack up her things fast enough. Still thank the Good Lord every single day that she is gone!:)

Cheers,

Phil

TechHDS

Audioholic General
That is exactly how I looked at it. Not long after she left I ordered dual Outlaw LFM1 Pluses.........LOL!!!!!:p:p:p

Cheers,

Phil
Phil, sweet man! I have been on a few dates lately, all of them where so full of them self.
One I thought could have been a keeper, she drank like a fish lol about the end of the date come to find out she lives with a 80 year old dude so say just taking care of him yeah right. Lol. A retired schoolteacher with a PhD.
2nd date was a nurse 45 nice looking woman come to find out she lost her nurses license from using the drugs that she was given to the patient. Needless to say both were trying to suck me into their game deleted both cell numbers and block their numbers.

Mike

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil, sweet man! I have been on a few dates lately, all of them where so full of them self.
One I thought could have been a keeper, she drank like a fish lol about the end of the date come to find out she lives with a 80 year old dude so say just taking care of him yeah right. Lol. A retired schoolteacher with a PhD.
2nd date was a nurse 45 nice looking woman come to find out she lost her nurses license from using the drugs that she was given to the patient. Needless to say both were trying to suck me into their game deleted both cell numbers and block their numbers.

Mike
Yeah, most nowadays are a dime a dozen. More trouble than I am willing to deal with. Do have a sweetheart, but she lives in Cebu, Philippines. Plan to move there within the next 5-years or so. That is, if my health holds up. Lately, that is not working out too good. Oh well, still have my audio hobby as long as I am still kicking. You did the right thing deleting both cell #'s. Use my block button a lot myself.:)

Cheers,

Phil

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Do you really think Putin is the enemy of your people? If so, why?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Abe Lincoln once said:

" America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/abraham_lincoln_143183

That just about sums it up inmho! Just saying.........:confused::confused::confused:

Cheers,

Phil

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
-Were our politicians controlled by a foreign power? If not, then the country isn't being controlled. If the US population isn't intelligent enough to avoid being controlled by posts on social media and on TV, blame the education system's curriculum. Blame parents. Blame the people who could vote, but don't. Blame the people who don't care.

-If people are on the fence just before they vote, they need to take the time to become educated about the issues, the candidates and how this process needs to work.

-We need to re-tool the election process. Too much bullcrap is spewed by each side, as a way to stop people voting for the opponents. The GOP rolling out a clown car full of weak candidates was a mockery of the system, but the DNC couldn't decide what they wanted to be, other than overtly black-balling Sanders. In 2012, Obama and Romney spent $2.1 BILLION in their quest for the Presidency and about $7 BILLION was spent by all candidates and in 2016, it was about $6.8 Billion! That's insane!

What better uses could that money have been used for?

46% may not see the threat, but in 2017, ~16% of High School seniors didn't graduate. Over 30 million US adults can't read.

I thought 2008-2016 was the most contentious time I can remember WRT the political parties and I have a great memory. I was wrong. The loss of civility is causing this country to tear itself apart and people are unable to see the effects of what they wrote because it was a REaction to something else and because they don't bother to edit it after they have cooled down. If they don't cool down, it's because they no longer can and they need help. The name-calling, insulting the intelligence of others, lack of ability to see that their own candidate could possibly have faults, on BOTH sides, are pathetic. The claims of racism where it doesn't fit, by people who have never experienced it and seem to think they were asked to be outraged by another group are pissing people off and that's a dangerous thing to do- it is possible to not agree with a (half) Black POTUS because of his ideas without race having anything to do with it, but too many people just won't see that.

I hate that people don't take a few seconds to think about what they're about to say, do and write before they do it. I hate that my neighborhood had prowlers, once again.

I don't hate much, but there's a lot that disappoints me. It's 2018- we're better than this.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
At least now you know who won the cold war.

Edit: There's rap coming out of my ST's. That's what I hate.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis