Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I hate that we have a President that sides with our enemy against our own people, and intelligence agencies.
I hate those politicians, who previously made a living out of bashing their opponents as being pinkos, and now ignore how Trump is being played by a career KGB agent.

1531933996344.png

Last edited:
P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
-Were our politicians controlled by a foreign power? If not, then the country isn't being controlled. If the US population isn't intelligent enough to avoid being controlled by posts on social media and on TV, blame the education system's curriculum. Blame parents. Blame the people who could vote, but don't. Blame the people who don't care.

-If people are on the fence just before they vote, they need to take the time to become educated about the issues, the candidates and how this process needs to work.

-We need to re-tool the election process. Too much bullcrap is spewed by each side, as a way to stop people voting for the opponents. The GOP rolling out a clown car full of weak candidates was a mockery of the system, but the DNC couldn't decide what they wanted to be, other than overtly black-balling Sanders. In 2012, Obama and Romney spent $2.1 BILLION in their quest for the Presidency and about $7 BILLION was spent by all candidates and in 2016, it was about $6.8 Billion! That's insane!

What better uses could that money have been used for?

46% may not see the threat, but in 2017, ~16% of High School seniors didn't graduate. Over 30 million US adults can't read.

I thought 2008-2016 was the most contentious time I can remember WRT the political parties and I have a great memory. I was wrong. The loss of civility is causing this country to tear itself apart and people are unable to see the effects of what they wrote because it was a REaction to something else and because they don't bother to edit it after they have cooled down. If they don't cool down, it's because they no longer can and they need help. The name-calling, insulting the intelligence of others, lack of ability to see that their own candidate could possibly have faults, on BOTH sides, are pathetic. The claims of racism where it doesn't fit, by people who have never experienced it and seem to think they were asked to be outraged by another group are pissing people off and that's a dangerous thing to do- it is possible to not agree with a (half) Black POTUS because of his ideas without race having anything to do with it, but too many people just won't see that.

I hate that people don't take a few seconds to think about what they're about to say, do and write before they do it. I hate that my neighborhood had prowlers, once again.

I don't hate much, but there's a lot that disappoints me. It's 2018- we're better than this.
I think you made some very good points, and kudos for keeping it in middle. After reading this, trump's oldest son popped up in my head, by saying that the 4.xx GDP increase was the best in who knows how long (between the nonsense I lost the actual numbers) it seems that all the media cares about reporting on is ripping apart him and his son over a dumb comment by essentially a nobody. Obama had numbers in the 4s and 5s, but also in the negative (but we wont hear about those quarters) fact is, the GDP so far is increasing more under trump than it did under obama. Not to mention, trumps economists have done a better job at forecasting. Why cant all of this be discussed? You know the actual issues at hand, why it matters, how it helps all of us; not just the 1%. Honestly I dont think anyone cares about the news unless they can relate it some dramatized "housewives of Beverly hills" type crap. Why is it, that when facts are given, the next resort is to throw out nazi or racist? It's not about the left better than right, or vice versa, it's about absolutely nothing. Take a test to get a driver's license, let's take a test to vote.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I think you made some very good points, and kudos for keeping it in middle. After reading this, trump's oldest son popped up in my head, by saying that the 4.xx GDP increase was the best in who knows how long (between the nonsense I lost the actual numbers) it seems that all the media cares about reporting on is ripping apart him and his son over a dumb comment by essentially a nobody. Obama had numbers in the 4s and 5s, but also in the negative (but we wont hear about those quarters) fact is, the GDP so far is increasing more under trump than it did under obama. Not to mention, trumps economists have done a better job at forecasting. Why cant all of this be discussed? You know the actual issues at hand, why it matters, how it helps all of us; not just the 1%. Honestly I dont think anyone cares about the news unless they can relate it some dramatized "housewives of Beverly hills" type crap. Why is it, that when facts are given, the next resort is to throw out nazi or racist? It's not about the left better than right, or vice versa, it's about absolutely nothing. Take a test to get a driver's license, let's take a test to vote.
I was watching PBS yesterday and Judy Woodruff had two guys on who aren't fans of Trump, but one is usually more objective- he's moving farther from Trump all the time. He said that Trump made people believe that everything was circling the drain, even though it wasn't- GDP was over 5% in 2014.

The media wants & needs viewers and listeners- if they don't create a circus-like atmosphere, people will do something else.

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
I was watching PBS yesterday and Judy Woodruff had two guys on who aren't fans of Trump, but one is usually more objective- he's moving farther from Trump all the time. He said that Trump made people believe that everything was circling the drain, even though it wasn't- GDP was over 5% in 2014.

The media wants & needs viewers and listeners- if they don't create a circus-like atmosphere, people will do something else.
You nailed it with the circus like atmosphere. And 'we' wonder why there is such a 'disconnect' in this country.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
You nailed it with the circus like atmosphere. And 'we' wonder why there is such a 'disconnect' in this country.
Because some people like popcorn and others like orange candy foam in the shape of a Peanut that tastes like Bananas.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Because some people like popcorn and others like orange candy foam in the shape of a Peanut that tastes like Bananas.
It is a circus out there with less emphasis on facts and news and more on what will grab attention and therefore advertising dollars.

Sad, but before the internet and into the early years of TV, people would gather around coffee and discuss and debate the merits of various issues and positions. You didn't have to agree, but you listened to the other point of view and discussed it. Now, no one listens and if you disagree, you are branded something severe like "Uber-liberal" or "Communist" or "Radical Right" or "Nazi" or "Racist".

What the most vocal people on both far sides of the political divide forget, is that what works in uber-liberal San Fran doesn't work in central Nebraska. It's fine for a New York City liberal to advocate for banning all combustion engine cars in favor of renewable energy. Electric cars don't work so well in northern Minnesota at 5:30 AM when it's -35F outside with 12" of fresh snow that hasn't been plowed yet and it's your turn to drive the kids to hockey practice with all of their gear. Or how good is an electric car when you live on a ranch in Wyoming 90 miles from the nearest town and you need to haul 4 weeks of groceries back with you?

I generally try to avoid political discussions because I tend to point out aspects that people don't want to think about. Like abortion. I'm against it personally but feel it should be legal. We, as a country, have handled the issue all wrong. Most pro-life people are not really pro-life. They are pro-birth. What happens to the child after being born is of no concern to them nor ever in their thoughts. Just look at Texas right now with the fight against Planned Parenthood. How many women will wind up pregnant because of a lack of contraception because so many Planned Parenthood locations were forced to close? How many women will end up dying from easy to detect cancer because they lost access to the often free or low-cost screenings that Planned Parenthood provided? How many women will end up going to an illegal abortion provider because they lost access to a safe abortion? Who would handle the increase in births of drug addicted babies? I have not met a single white pro-life person that has adopted a non-white drug-addicted baby. I assume there is one out there somewhere, but it is very rare. There is no concern to what happens to non-white drug-addicted babies because through their hard work, those babies were born! They are happy and have wiped their hands of the problem now that the babies were all born. I would be willing to support an abortion ban if our totally whacked adoption system was fixed so we could guarantee an unwanted baby would have a home. I would be totally willing to consider a ban if middle-class white god-fearing bible thumpers got off their ass and adopted several black crack-babies. But they don't.

That's my point. No one listens. No one thinks anymore. The issues are not two-sided black and white issues. There are many nuances to each issue. Pollution is an issue and everyone goes after oil. But ignore the massive dead zone in the Gulf caused by farm fertilizer run-off. No one talks about the massive toxic algae blooms from Florida to Iowa to Wisconsin to the east coast that occur every year in worse and worse size because of farm fertilizer run-off. Without access to clean water, air pollution won't matter. Many nuances, not black and white.

Ok, I need to get off my soapbox now. Sigh... Such a good rant going...

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
It is a circus out there with less emphasis on facts and news and more on what will grab attention and therefore advertising dollars.

Sad, but before the internet and into the early years of TV, people would gather around coffee and discuss and debate the merits of various issues and positions. You didn't have to agree, but you listened to the other point of view and discussed it. Now, no one listens and if you disagree, you are branded something severe like "Uber-liberal" or "Communist" or "Radical Right" or "Nazi" or "Racist".

What the most vocal people on both far sides of the political divide forget, is that what works in uber-liberal San Fran doesn't work in central Nebraska. It's fine for a New York City liberal to advocate for banning all combustion engine cars in favor of renewable energy. Electric cars don't work so well in northern Minnesota at 5:30 AM when it's -35F outside with 12" of fresh snow that hasn't been plowed yet and it's your turn to drive the kids to hockey practice with all of their gear. Or how good is an electric car when you live on a ranch in Wyoming 90 miles from the nearest town and you need to haul 4 weeks of groceries back with you?

I generally try to avoid political discussions because I tend to point out aspects that people don't want to think about. Like abortion. I'm against it personally but feel it should be legal. We, as a country, have handled the issue all wrong. Most pro-life people are not really pro-life. They are pro-birth. What happens to the child after being born is of no concern to them nor ever in their thoughts. Just look at Texas right now with the fight against Planned Parenthood. How many women will wind up pregnant because of a lack of contraception because so many Planned Parenthood locations were forced to close? How many women will end up dying from easy to detect cancer because they lost access to the often free or low-cost screenings that Planned Parenthood provided? How many women will end up going to an illegal abortion provider because they lost access to a safe abortion? Who would handle the increase in births of drug addicted babies? I have not met a single white pro-life person that has adopted a non-white drug-addicted baby. I assume there is one out there somewhere, but it is very rare. There is no concern to what happens to non-white drug-addicted babies because through their hard work, those babies were born! They are happy and have wiped their hands of the problem now that the babies were all born. I would be willing to support an abortion ban if our totally whacked adoption system was fixed so we could guarantee an unwanted baby would have a home. I would be totally willing to consider a ban if middle-class white god-fearing bible thumpers got off their ass and adopted several black crack-babies. But they don't.

That's my point. No one listens. No one thinks anymore. The issues are not two-sided black and white issues. There are many nuances to each issue. Pollution is an issue and everyone goes after oil. But ignore the massive dead zone in the Gulf caused by farm fertilizer run-off. No one talks about the massive toxic algae blooms from Florida to Iowa to Wisconsin to the east coast that occur every year in worse and worse size because of farm fertilizer run-off. Without access to clean water, air pollution won't matter. Many nuances, not black and white.

Ok, I need to get off my soapbox now. Sigh... Such a good rant going...
Here's a good example with branding, a friend of mine who is liberal (I typically sway conservative) he posted something, and I actually agreed with it...well long story short, just bc I'm conservative, he tried to find a way to bash me...I had to correct him by, again letting him know I agreed with the original 'liberal' post. He has yet to respond and I wonder why...

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
  • I hate that we have a President that sides with our enemy against our own people, and intelligence agencies.
    I hate that there isn't a litmus test to become president other than being at least 35 years old and born in America.
  • I hate that our great country is being controlled by a foreign power and the party in charge is doing nothing about it.
  • I hate that > 46% of our own citizens don't see the threat we are currently under and still support a treasonous president due to blind party loyalty.
  • I hate that Russia totally dominates us now and has a free pass to continue hacking our elections and taking away our power to vote.
  • I hate that I feel powerless to do anything other than email local officials which does next to nothing.
Awww... It sounds like somebody didn't get their participation trophy. The Democrats haven't been this mad since we freed their slaves.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I hate that there’s no College or NFL football games on. But it’s soon to start! Saints all the way!

Mike

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I hate football announcers... every routine play is AWESOME and or GREAT...
I hate that there’s no College or NFL football games on. But it’s soon to start! Saints all the way!

Mike
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief

"We haven't seen a pass like that since the last time he passed!"...like 45 seconds ago..

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
"If they wanna win the game, they'll need to score more points."

I miss madden sometimes.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General

Or routine plays are celebrated as if they just won the conference championship game and now going to the superbowl. Reality is you just made a routine tackle after the running back made 4 yards and it's like what you are paid to do. We really don't need you doing a 45 second choreographed routine...

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
After watching football, watching baseball is like going to a funeral.... :)
But I LIKE watching baseball!! I'm usually asleep by the 3rd inning and wake up for the 7th inning stretch. Great napping material.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
But I LIKE watching baseball!! I'm usually asleep by the 3rd inning and wake up for the 7th inning stretch. Great napping material.
Ya in Seattle it’s like we can’t get our hopes up unless the Mariners actually get into the playoffs...... :)

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
Ya in Seattle it’s like we can’t get our hopes up unless the Mariners actually get into the playoffs...... :)
Im in the Cleveland area, and I hate knowing the tribe will get in but their pitching blows right now...I'm getting the wrong idea about Miller time about now...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis