Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
After watching football, watching baseball is like going to a funeral.... :)
I like watching football...probably the most team oriented game there is...the announcers just drive me crazy. ( Fly Eagles Fly!!!)

I love Baseball... to me it actually has more action than Football. ~300 pitches per game plus everything else that goes on vs maybe 120-140 total plays in football. I love the pitcher/batter interaction. The strategy involved and then the physical talent needed to achieve what you want to do. Like I said though..to me. ymmv.

Phillies vs Red Sox tied 1-1 in the 11th at the moment. :-D

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I hate measurement units of ppm, ppb, ppt (i.e. parts per million)!

It's too ambiguous. Is it ppm weight to weight? volume to volume? weight to volume?

I've been bit by that too many times!

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I found this Article on the Internet the other day that Japan is running out of Ninjas!:eek: I was like WTF? I know back in the 70’s Bruce Lee Probably put a big dent on the Ninjas back then. So they are offering starting pay of $85.000.00 for Ninjas. We gotta have Ninjas man! You get to wear those cool Ninja outfits they will teach you how to climb walls sneaking up tactics on unexpectedly poor dudes. Use throwing Ninja stars and combat skills and how to virtually disappeared without ever being noticed.

Mike

Dmantis10

Dmantis10

Audioholic
I hate posts like this that talk about things you hate. I don't really care to hate anything honestly.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
HDTV, Smart TVs I hate them! lol. Why put at the top of the remote, specific buttons for apps on my remote there are Xumo, Netflix dlex and iHeart radio just under the input and power buttons. 1, I don’t use any apps at all for my tv. 2 cause in order to use those apps I would have to agree to the usage and content for Yahoo which I hate Yahoo closed my email accounts long ago with them Yahoo!’s. The only reason I can think they put those app buttons on the remote is to try and ram that sh$t down our throat in order to make money. I don’t use cable I refuse to pay cable company or satellite dish hard earned money in order for them to advertise to me! It bad enough I have to purchase a TV that’s full apps that I will never use and even put several app buttons on the remote in order to try and entice me. I got away from cable years ago I use over air antenna get over 20 free channels and buy the moves I choose to own.

Mike

Last edited:

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I hate posts like this that talk about things you hate. I don't really care to hate anything honestly.
At least you hate something, welcome to the club of the human race. This Thread was started mostly to get to know the members on this Forum, of their likes and dislikes. It isn’t meant as a pure Hate thing mostly of dislikes about somethings be it, electronics, politics Munding things had a bad day kind of thing. Like for example, you at a grocery store a bunch of people blocking your way so you got to go all the way around to get to the other side of the aisle to get to the product you want to buy can be very aggravating.

Mike

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
HDTV, Smart TVs I hate them! lol. Why put at the top of the remote, specific buttons for apps on my remote there are Xumo, Netflix dlex and iHeart radio just under the input and power buttons. 1, I don’t use any apps at all for my tv. 2 cause in order to use those apps I would have to agree to the usage and content for Yahoo which I hate Yahoo closed my email accounts long ago with them Yahoo!’s. The only reason I can think they put those app buttons on the remote is to try and ram that sh$t down our throat in order to make money. I don’t use cable I refuse to pay cable company or satellite dish hard earned money in order for them to advertise to me! It bad enough I have to purchase a TV that’s full apps that I will never use and even put several app buttons on the remote in order to try and entice me. I got away from cable years ago I use over air antenna get over 20 free channels and buy the moves I choose to own.

Mike
What will be really fun is when those services cease to exist. Some will make it, others won't. iHeart radio being one of them.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
What will be really fun is when those services cease to exist. Some will make it, others won't. iHeart radio being one of them.
I'm inclined to agree with you. A/V product manufacturers always come with complicated new features. As an example, why should we need to have a 300 page owner's manual for an AVR ? Simplicity is one Nirvana!

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
I'm inclined to agree with you. A/V product manufacturers always come with complicated new features. As an example, why should we need to have a 300 page owner's manual for an AVR ? Simplicity is one Nirvana!
And the massive number of badges across the front of an avr. I like clean and simple, not advertising every gimmick inside.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So hotmail locked me out until I give them a phone number:

This constitutes an abiding hate. This is war.

Bill Gates, prepare to defend yourself!

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
So hotmail locked me out until I give them a phone number:

This constitutes an abiding hate. This is war.

Bill Gates, prepare to defend yourself!
Somehow I've managed to stay away from giving them my number. I have an MSN and hotmail account now which of course are technically outlook accounts, and they seem to now be 'linked' behind the scenes (more so than just 'linked' for password recovery) my hotmail is still my primary email. I never cared much for gmail or Yahoo. Is AOL still around? Lol

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Somehow I've managed to stay away from giving them my number. I have an MSN and hotmail account now which of course are technically outlook accounts, and they seem to now be 'linked' behind the scenes (more so than just 'linked' for password recovery) my hotmail is still my primary email. I never cared much for gmail or Yahoo. Is AOL still around? Lol
I've got 2 hotmail accounts and only the one wanted the number. I caved. My inner Luddite is disappointed in myself.

AOL is still around. That's what Verizon email goes to as of maybe a year or two ago. My girl has that and only that. I normally use Yahoo and Gmail through FFox.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I use to have my own Domain with GoDaddy, with that you get your own .Com and email address. Now I just use gmail and ICLOUD.

Mike

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I hate FedEx (and probably UPS is as worse ) for so-called "customer SERVICE" (what a joke). I buy wine mail-order and have it sent to a nearby FedEx Office Center so I can sign for it and pickup myself because if they were to deliver to my home I'd not be home when the FedEx truck arrives. State law requires over 21 signs for alcohol. I recently injured my knee so making it hard to drive to the FedEx Center, so I call customer service and the excuse was "once package arrives at our center we can't re-route it to your home" (with my lame knee I'd be home to sign for it). The FedEx center is only ONE MILE. from my home, you can't tell me it's a burden for them to simply get the package from there to my home.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
The fact that, for some unbeknownst reason, the world of audio attracts vast quantities of deeply frustrated, insecure, troubled “my cable is bigger than yours”, people. Followed closely by my hatred of people who jump to say it’s the same in all fields.

Because a) it is not and b) see a.

You can find these people everywhere, of course, but audio is saturated. In my own country I didn’t manage to find one single person who is even able to simply disagree (at least give me that). At this moment now, I would accept even some “cablo-gula” as Jim Carrey put it, if he could accept the fact that I’m not a cablo-gula. There is NO such person.

I’m telling you, I didn’t even find that.

Now, in my younger and more vulnerable years I really used to spread over many fields; for years I was in photography back when it was developed in dark chambers (even won some contests), I played bass guitar, I skated, I windsurfed and sailed for the better part of my life, I was in publishing, I started a magazine for culture and literature and had a good 8 year run (printed), I practice archery, figure skating, I finished a school for chefs, I worked in restaurants... I don’t want to bore you.

Now, please, believe me when I say; the sheer concentration of insecure people in this particular hobby should be worth everyone’s attention. It is through the roof.

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
I hate 'friends' that complain they dont have a good job or get paid enough, who are all in for some 15 or 20 $ hr minimum wage, and they post on social media, on a weeknight, pics of them being trashed at a bar...I think I found the problem...I can only shake my head, laugh and continue scrolling...

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
I've got 2 hotmail accounts and only the one wanted the number. I caved. My inner Luddite is disappointed in myself.

AOL is still around. That's what Verizon email goes to as of maybe a year or two ago. My girl has that and only that. I normally use Yahoo and Gmail through FFox.
My msn email is linked up to Microsoft, of course via outlook, if I install windows 10 pro .iso on any pc, use my msn login, and boom...fully activated...odd but I'll take it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My msn email is linked up to Microsoft, of course via outlook, if I install windows 10 pro .iso on any pc, use my msn login, and boom...fully activated...odd but I'll take it.
I don't know what half of that means. I set up the other than hotmail accounts to avoid Internet Explorer on a Vista laptop. It was slow AF. Firefox and hotmail never worked together for me and now that I have Windows 10, I still don't use IE because FF was better about ads and pop ups.

Is IE not a POS on Windows 10 w/ a SS drive?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis