WWE favorite performers.

• I watch WWE because , the Lady's are amazingly professional Female wrestlers!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I watch WWE because the Men are professional wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no preference of Gender, WWE is the greatest entertaining sport ever!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Our family are all horror film fans. She tried to break into horror films, but Hollywood is a tough thing to break into. She was actually on a local late night show KOFY Creepy TV time that showed classic horror films.
She is a beautiful young lady for sure! For some reason I don't think she would stoop down to the level of the casting couch thing in Hollywood. Something tells me no film producer or director in his right mind would approach her with something like that. She'd beat the sh$t out of them. :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
One of my earliest memories was a PPV match at my uncle’s house. Rick Flair vs the Macho Man. One of the first activities I’m doing after my troubles is taking the family to Monday Night Raw. Yeah, I’m good with it.

Favorites? It’s tough, but I like the Miz. Cutting sense of humor (You’re right, we can’t see you. Your movies aren’t in theaters long enough!), check. Seemingly down to Earth in reality? Check. Watched him on Real World? Check. Wife went to Miami with him? Check.

CreoleDC

CreoleDC

Junior Audioholic
So I was out riding around this morning, was going to stop off at the local 24-hour slop stop. Place was packed no room to even Park much less get a seat to eat. But I ran across this very interesting umm entertainment, for lack of a better word. There's this gas station right next to the slop stop. Was also no room to park, parking lot was full also. As I was turning around to get back on the Hwy, these two young ladies jumped out of their vehicle and started tweaking in between the gas pumps and the car they were sitting in. There's a lot more than what the photo show's. I video the whole interesting entertainment. Didn't want to start a thread just for this. What better placement of entertainment other than this WWE thread. Right!!
IMG_20220820_023713292_HDR~3.jpg

There's another woman in front of the car doing the same. You never know at 2:30am just what you may happen upon. The video can't upload too large. Much better than the photo. They where coming from a local dive bar I guess the shutdown at 2:00 a.m. here in the morning. The things they where shouting out as they where tweaking dancing around, it was well like the women of WWE do in their pre-game show before they start throwing each other around. Nothing like watching live expeditionist shows of, Girls Gone Wide!! :D

Screenshot_20220820-050910~3.png

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
who's watching WWE tonight? What? You AH fellows don't like watching these very talented very fascinating women throw each other around.

:cool:

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I haven't watched professional wrestling since ( the days per my last post) the 1968 -1976 era. PS. Dory Funk runs a wrestling school, The Funking Conservatory in Ocala, Fla.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis