Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Listening to live ELP Out of this World: Live a used box set I just got. Concerts from 70 and 74 sound rough but it’s stuff I never heard back in the day. Hopefully the later stuff will be better quality sound. A different kind of power trio.
IMG_4091.jpeg

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Listening to live ELP Out of this World: Live a used box set I just got. Concerts from 70 and 74 sound rough but it’s stuff I never heard back in the day. Hopefully the later stuff will be better quality sound. A different kind of power trio. View attachment 66606
Man, I loved ELP back in the day. From the beginning is one of my all-time favorites and I still get chills when I listen to it.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Man, I loved ELP back in the day. From the beginning is one of my all-time favorites and I still get chills when I listen to it.
Agreed. The 77 show with the full orchestra sounds amazing. That was the 1st tour I saw. Unfortunately they had to drop the orchestra for financial reasons by the time they got to Florida where I saw them. Still one of my all-time favorite concerts. On to the 92 and 97 shows.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed. The 77 show with the full orchestra sounds amazing. That was the 1st tour I saw. Unfortunately they had to drop the orchestra for financial reasons by the time they got to Florida where I saw them. Still one of my all-time favorite concerts. On to the 92 and 97 shows.
Never saw them live but I wish I had.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Santana Zebop from 81. The 1st time I saw Carlos and the band. Great drums, percussion and rhythm.
IMG_4107.jpeg

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I've been watching/listening to on repeat with my grand child, the following vids

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
I've been watching/listening to on repeat with my grand child, the following vids

The only thing better than listening with your kids is turning your grandkids onto the love of music. My grandkid loves Don’t Ease Me In, Cats Under the Stars and Might as Well by the Dead and Garcia. My daughter’s not happy. I couldn’t be prouder.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Streaming some Donovan. Man, I love his version of Season of the Witch. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis