Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Even the youtube versions/live videos come across well. Great band too.
Had the chance to see her live here at a college and didn't go. I really should have, but it was a weekday and 1.5hrs away. The other discs that are good are Companion (live) and Modern Cool. Worth owning.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Had the chance to see her live here at a college and didn't go. I really should have, but it was a weekday and 1.5hrs away. The other discs that are good are Companion (live) and Modern Cool. Worth owning.

I liked the fact that she gives the other musicians plenty of lead time, including the drummer.

I had just started on her briefly the other night and forgot about it until last night. I meant to spend more time but will definitely get to know it a bit better tonight after I get home and the rest of the world is out of my hair.

Thank you for the suggestions.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Album is out. Show overall was short due to a local curfew so no encore, but there was no gap, just solid songs. Excellent lighting / stage presentation just like the last time I saw them. Song wise, a good mix of APC's entire catalog and they played about 5-6 tracks from the new album and this was one of them. Slow track, unexpected. Good stuff:

The opening act was interesting, another side project of two of the members of APC called Beta Machine. Female singer. Not bad. Very short set, but interesting sound.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I picked up Haggard Cat "Challenger" the other night. A cross between the White Stripes and a heavy metal band.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Amazing show last night

(poor quality phone video from a different show...)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
One Of The Best Bands Ever IMHO:
Ray on vocals:
Aerosmith Version:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Iconic Rock tunes from Eddie(Died at 21 in a Taxi accident In the UK).
Summer Is here:

Might be his only filmed concert:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis