Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
These gals were badass real musicians. One of the most famous guitar licks and bass lines ever. Sure.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Hola. One of latin americas best singer musician imo. If you listen to Marc Anthony you can hear the influence in voice.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Sometimes you need...

Nice groove and COOl voice.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You keep posting all the stuff from my teen years! Some of that stuff I haven't heard in years.

I can remember Hells Bells being so dark and heavy.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
One of my fav. Gen X songs. So be happy and make no fun of anyone. Alright? ;)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yes Sir Idols first band before he went SOLO. WELL dont let anyone catching you dancin by yourself or the video will be leaked. Hahaha.
My fav Idol Jam. Steve Steven rips this song with his Guitar.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You keep posting all the stuff from my teen years! Some of that stuff I haven't heard in years.

I can remember Hells Bells being so dark and heavy.
Yeah, I am certainly a product of my time.....LOL!!!!! Guess you can imagine what my cd collection is eh? I have such an eclectic music collection. But, seem to have a preference for guitar rock! AC/DC is one of the best inmho! There are just so many that stand out. Glad you like my music choices too! Thanks!

Phil

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Ah yes The Doors of Perception. Read a many a book on this band. Jim Was the poet of Rock-Jazz if you ask me.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Had the privilege to see this dude like 8 times live. This tour was my fav. It was 3 hrs long and he did a acoustic set for 30 min. Almost one year ago this month he passed.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
OK one of the greatest vocalist that Gospel and R&B ever had. Last song of the day. I hope I have enliven your day with music that I loved through the years. Thus, So the titles says:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watch out Mariah and Alicia. Good STUFF and British bred.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Methinks I like the way that top accentuates her... vocal chords...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis