Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Believe it or not, this is the first time listening to Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells" . Listening to it on CD

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Goes to a page to sign in/create an account first, after I signed in took me to a page titled Browse with SXSW as a theme...that what you intended?
Lol. Nope! I was listening to "trains" by PT. Thought I'd share. In the Spotify app, you can share via text, Email, Facebook etc... I copied the link out of the app and thought I could paste it, and if you had an account or app it would open to it. Guess not.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Lol. Nope! I was listening to "trains" by PT. Thought I'd share. In the Spotify app, you can share via text, Email, Facebook etc... I copied the link out of the app and thought I could paste it, and if you had an account or app it would open to it. Guess not.
I think someone linked a playlist that I was able to go to once, never tried linking one myself. Here goes with one the youtube link didn't work for the other day https://play.spotify.com/user/lovinthehd/playlist/3UFF7kzifowSHFqJhheb4p

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I think someone linked a playlist that I was able to go to once, never tried linking one myself. Here goes with one the youtube link didn't work for the other day https://play.spotify.com/user/lovinthehd/playlist/3UFF7kzifowSHFqJhheb4p
if you have playlists you wish to share on Spotify with another Spotify user, I know that works because I do it with my kids and some friends. Its why I use Spotify and not Tidal. You just need their Spotify handle and you can see any public playlists. Without that, they can send you links and they should work if you have an account. I have no idea what happens if you don't have an account

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
So I followed the link, and it started playing. My 9yr old daughter goes, uummm, dad? What is this? Rofl. I said, well honey this is jazz. She said, oh....yuk, I don't like this. I told her she might someday. She goes, nah... runs away to play. Lol

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Mute Gods "Tardigrades Will Inherit the Earth" on CD . They are a modern progressive rock band.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

Also just started listening to the new Depeche Mode album on Unlimited. Not bad.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The Mute Gods "Tardigrades Will Inherit the Earth" on CD . They are a modern progressive rock band.

Liked some parts of the album better than others, hadn't run across these guys before, thanks. Thought of you when I saw this:
cassette doc.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis