Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Never saw the movie because it looked dumb (Dracula 2000),so I missed this track on the soundtrack. Love it.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Never saw the movie because it looked dumb (Dracula 2000),so I missed this track on the soundtrack. Love it.

Lots of good ones on that. Movie was dumb.

Slayer, Pantera, PM5K all had good songs on there. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Pretty sure that was Pantera's last song release.

G

Grant.M

Audioholic
Here's a good live version where he warms up a little before the song and they give him some camera love. His bass drums here really make my woofers woof! Crank this one up!

Psst... @William Lemmerhirt

Listening to the Dave Matthews Band as well lately. Gotta love Dave! My DMB CD collection is constantly growing. The albums with best sound quality I’ve found (Live anyway) are Weekend On the Rocks and Live at Central Park. I’d check out #41 and The Stone (WOTR), and Dancing Nancies (LACP), if you haven’t heard them already.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Listening to physical CDs today:

Cowboy Junkies - Trinity Session

Pharcyde - Labcabincalifornia

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Donovan Wear Your Love Like Heaven and Jennifer Juniper. Nice melodic old school vocals from an underappreciated artist.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
50th Anniversary box set (cd/bluray) of The Jimi Hendrix Experience's Electric Ladyland
electric ladyland 50th.jpg

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Whoooaaahhh... Not bad, not bad at all;

I have my brisket in the oven, a few bottles of Paulaner Hell ;-) ... I feel a storm coming...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis