D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Everyone has this the wrong way round. It is those voting for Trump that are the RINOS, they are not Republicans but fascists. It is those like me that will vote Harris that are the true Republicans, and will be the ones to clear up the inevitable mess.
Not to give Trump too much credit LOL, but I've never seen the huge fascism in Trump like other leaders around the globe in history. Like if you are talking about attempting to steal the election than yeah. But that's one thing. Maybe that's a huge enough example for you to consider him a fascist. Overall though I just thought it was because he's an a$$hole, and people are tired of his BS.

Maybe Trump's business ties with Russia. He's certainly had some bizarre appreciation for Jung and Putin as leaders of power, but does that translate over here in America? Checks & balances in the way of that. Trump has said he'd like to kick Jack Smith outta the country.

The LOL one I like to repeat is after the Kyle Rittenhouse case, you can see him and Trump with a Kim Jung picture behind them on the wall of the WH.:D

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis