Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
…Despite all the claims that the world will end suddenly if he’s president, when it didn’t happen before. …
The world didn’t end with Hitler but for sure he would have liked to try again.

Yes, your argument was not very bright.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Watching less of Trump’s demented ramblings will be good for your mental health and perhaps permit you to make cogent arguments.
Perhaps. But what will you do for your own sake? A little high and mighty aren’t we? Your arguments are nothing more than attacks on me.
Your post is just another instance of your continued deflection.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Perhaps. But what will you do for your own sake? A little high and mighty aren’t we? Your arguments are nothing more than attacks on me.
Your post is just another instance of your continued deflection.
Why don’t you ditch the MAGA style “arguments”? From your posts outside the Steam Vent I know you can.

As for my interest: The continuation of the US democracy along with your friends and allies. By now Reagan must be rolling in his grave.

Like Germany in 1933 USA is at a watershed moment with so many of you embracing Trump’s foul and hateful violent language, very similar to the one Hitler used. The type of language you repeatedly refuses to distance yourself from.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone watch the latest Trump rally? The guy is dancing? to his musical hit list. He has totally lost it, and this race should not even be close. JMHO

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Point is. Her site is a sales pitch with no content. Walz is also the governor of the state I live in. He’s an absolute joke, and a nut job to boot.
Rolling stone is as left as they come. Of course it won’t be biased…
Sure, an election platform is a sales pitch - all platforms are. Surely you don't mean to imply that at least Trump can campaign on his record. As for Rolling Stone, they didn't make him a bag of hammers during the interview, he did that all by himself. You can watch it yourself and see how it unfolded.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know that they want all to be deported (I would assume some do, but that's a different issue), but they really need to be vetted. WE had to be tested and vaccinated for Covid, they didn't AFAIK. They're letting members of Tren de Aragua in and they're causing problems- we already had MS13, we don't need another group form hell.

How is immigration going up there? I see reports that it's not all hunky dory.

Any additional info about Trudeau's car being stopped in traffic?
No, I wouldn't call immigration here all "hunky dory". There have been record numbers coming here over the past few years - but that's not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is that due to poor policies - at all levels of government - over the past 30-odd years, there is a massive shortfall in housing, which has caused a corresponding increase in home prices and rent costs. It's pricing people out of the market. Large immigration numbers add to the pressure on pricing, but that isn't their fault.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Harris did a nicely coherent rally today which seems beyond Trump these days.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis