Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
William, I concur. What cracks me up is 4 years ago Harris attracted what, less than 2% of the primary vote I believe ? So, four years later she accomplished so much that the Dems now have her on a pedestal ? LMAO !

If the Pubs had anything close to their candidate they had in 1980 it would be another landslide !

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
William, I concur. What cracks me up is 4 years ago Harris attracted what, less than 2% of the primary vote I believe ? So, four years later she accomplished so much that the Dems now have her on a pedestal ? LMAO !
Yeah. Not fishy at all!!! Trell just gave me another dumm box. But I would invite him to move to America and have all of his tax money given away to foreigners, abroad and domestically, and try to feed a family with the absolutely insane prices of everything.
She’s just a plant. Part of the agenda.
Not to mention the border failure that she was “never appointed to”.
Funny thing is. Nobody ever says wow, she’s doing a great job, so much potential. All they can say is, “well at least it ain’t trump”. wtf…

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
This is not a defense of trump. I just don’t see how she can do this job. But Trump already has.
Trump almost succeed in his failed coup and here you are voting for him again.

But then you agree with his repeated fascist calls for using the military against “The enemy within”, that is, Democrats. Along with deportation camps to save USA from “poisoning the blood”.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah. Not fishy at all!!! Trell just gave me another dumm box. But I would invite him to move to America and have all of his tax money given away to foreigners, abroad and domestically, and try to feed a family with the absolutely insane prices of everything.
Funny thing is. Nobody ever says wow, she’s doing a great job, so much potential. All they can say is, “well at least it ain’t trump”. wtf…
With regards to Trump supporters today there are a number of categories:
  1. The gullible
  2. The ignorant
  3. The willfully ignorant.
  4. The morally hollow and grifters
  5. The evil ones

At best your category 3, but I’m not sure you would mind being called Herr Kommandant.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Trump almost succeed in his failed coup and here you are voting for him again.

But then you agree with his repeated fascist calls for using the military against “The enemy within”, that is, Democrats. Along with deportation camps to save USA from “poisoning the blood”.
Yes. I am for deportation. If you’re here illegally. GTFO. Simple.
How do you like Poland’s take. Come here, get shot.
Again. You’ve offered nothing about Harris’s great path to the future. Just dump on trump. Here’s a tip. She doesn’t have one. Have you ever heard her say anything substantive?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Do you really believe the GOP is actually interested in "fixing" the border?
The Border Crisis Won't Be Solved, No Matter Who Wins the Election (texasmonthly.com)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
With regards to Trump supporters today there are a number of categories:
  1. The gullible
  2. The ignorant
  4. The morally hollow snd grifters
  5. The evil ones

At best your category 2.
Cute. You know nothing about me.
And the list you made isn’t real. Just your imagination.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Deflect, yet again, that the most conservative border bill in decades was sunk by Trump.

These types of “arguments” make you look like a dumb MAGA.
From what I remember, it was a horrible bill.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
With regards to Democratic supporters today there are a number of categories:
  1. The gullible
  2. The ignorant
  4. The morally hollow and grifters
  5. The evil ones

At best your category 3, but I’m not sure you would mind being called Herr Kommandant.
FTFY. Nice ad hom attacks. Making really good points.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
FTFY. Nice ad hom attacks. Making really good points.
I’m feel honored that you replied twice to the same post of mine.

Why don’t you take that glimmer of independent thinking and apply it to what Trump says, have done, and will do?

Or is it just, crassly, that you want to be titled Herr Kommandant?

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Only had time to skim it and will read it later. But the part I did read didn’t change my mind.
Well, this you, right?
Yes. I am for deportation. If you’re here illegally. GTFO. Simple.
To summarize the article: If every undocumented migrant was deported, the US economy would collapse. So, while it's certainly a problem, the solution isn't mass deportation.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Well, this you, right?

To summarize the article: If every undocumented migrant was deported, the US economy would collapse. So, while it's certainly a problem, the solution isn't mass deportation.
I would like to see some clear evidence of your claim that the economy would collapse. Have you ever seen people that live in sanctuary cities talk about how great the migrant issue is? Nope. Because it’s horrible.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Deflect, yet again, that the most conservative border bill in decades was sunk by Trump.
LMAO, while Trumps antics earlier this year were without doubt political, please enlighten us as to what the current administration, knowing the border mess upon their arrival, did for 3 1/2 years ??

These types of “arguments” make you look like a dumb MAGA.
and your response ? looks like a lame a$$ excuse .......

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis