R

Rhandle

Audiophyte
So Trump still wants to put a tariff on all imports to USA? Completely moronic, similar to his first attempt when he was President.

View attachment 69839
GREAT , I vhope Trump makes a billion dollars back. He is owed that. The fucking democrats conspired against his presidency before day one.The assholes Obama and Hillary were behind a fake Russian dosier that was a total sham. The FBI spied on his campaign for no good reason but to help Hillary. SPYING ON THE OPPOSITION SIDE DURING AN ELECTION.WTF. This has never happened in our country before.FILTHY DEMOCRATS.TWO bullshit impeachments for doing nothing more than any president before him did. That fucking dirt ball ZELINSKY and cocksucke Vindman conspired with Netanyahu to bring Trump down. Then 350,000,000,000 judgement against him for calling that deranged hag,UGLY. AND HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY OF RAPING HER. But to the FKN democrats not guilty means guilty if they can get their hands on your money. Then fat Fans Willis the corrupt turd DA in Georgia.ANOTHER BS CORRUPT CASE. And with all the expenses of defending himself against frivolous charges he still had time to accomplish Empore than any presi in my lifetime. So let him sell his Bibles for three thousand a piece. He needs to recoup the over two billion he spent on legal fees

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
GREAT , I vhope Trump makes a billion dollars back. He is owed that. The fucking democrats conspired against his presidency before day one.The assholes Obama and Hillary were behind a fake Russian dosier that was a total sham. The FBI spied on his campaign for no good reason but to help Hillary. SPYING ON THE OPPOSITION SIDE DURING AN ELECTION.WTF. This has never happened in our country before.FILTHY DEMOCRATS.TWO bullshit impeachments for doing nothing more than any president before him did. That fucking dirt ball ZELINSKY and cocksucke Vindman conspired with Netanyahu to bring Trump down. Then 350,000,000,000 judgement against him for calling that deranged hag,UGLY. AND HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY OF RAPING HER. But to the FKN democrats not guilty means guilty if they can get their hands on your money. Then fat Fans Willis the corrupt turd DA in Georgia.ANOTHER BS CORRUPT CASE. And with all the expenses of defending himself against frivolous charges he still had time to accomplish Empore than any presi in my lifetime. So let him sell his Bibles for three thousand a piece. He needs to recoup the over two billion he spent on legal fees
You are a lunatic. Probably a menace to society, too. Drumphy is owed nothing, he's already done the grifting and just wants to expand on it. You live in a hole or something?

ps the goal of being biggest/best asshole in history is something only a drumpher can hold dear?

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well just don't say Trump is a light hearted, lovable, mild mannered, heart of gold, sweety, bear of hugs, gives the shirt off his back, integrity, respectable, or some other character nonsense. Some good points there, but really he's A$$hole #1. Please don't say, How could anyone hate Trump?!?!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You are a lunatic. Probably a menace to society, too. Drumphy is owed nothing, he's already done the grifting and just wants to expand on it. You live in a hole or something?

ps the goal of being biggest/best asshole in history is something only a drumpher can hold dear?
First post from an account registered in 2020. Could be a Russian troll.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Also, didn't Trump grift before these indictments? Seems to blow a hole in the thinking he was doing it strictly to recoup his court costs.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis