R

Rhandle

Audiophyte
So Trump still wants to put a tariff on all imports to USA? Completely moronic, similar to his first attempt when he was President.

View attachment 69839
GREAT , I vhope Trump makes a billion dollars back. He is owed that. The fucking democrats conspired against his presidency before day one.The assholes Obama and Hillary were behind a fake Russian dosier that was a total sham. The FBI spied on his campaign for no good reason but to help Hillary. SPYING ON THE OPPOSITION SIDE DURING AN ELECTION.WTF. This has never happened in our country before.FILTHY DEMOCRATS.TWO bullshit impeachments for doing nothing more than any president before him did. That fucking dirt ball ZELINSKY and cocksucke Vindman conspired with Netanyahu to bring Trump down. Then 350,000,000,000 judgement against him for calling that deranged hag,UGLY. AND HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY OF RAPING HER. But to the FKN democrats not guilty means guilty if they can get their hands on your money. Then fat Fans Willis the corrupt turd DA in Georgia.ANOTHER BS CORRUPT CASE. And with all the expenses of defending himself against frivolous charges he still had time to accomplish Empore than any presi in my lifetime. So let him sell his Bibles for three thousand a piece. He needs to recoup the over two billion he spent on legal fees

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
GREAT , I vhope Trump makes a billion dollars back. He is owed that. The fucking democrats conspired against his presidency before day one.The assholes Obama and Hillary were behind a fake Russian dosier that was a total sham. The FBI spied on his campaign for no good reason but to help Hillary. SPYING ON THE OPPOSITION SIDE DURING AN ELECTION.WTF. This has never happened in our country before.FILTHY DEMOCRATS.TWO bullshit impeachments for doing nothing more than any president before him did. That fucking dirt ball ZELINSKY and cocksucke Vindman conspired with Netanyahu to bring Trump down. Then 350,000,000,000 judgement against him for calling that deranged hag,UGLY. AND HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY OF RAPING HER. But to the FKN democrats not guilty means guilty if they can get their hands on your money. Then fat Fans Willis the corrupt turd DA in Georgia.ANOTHER BS CORRUPT CASE. And with all the expenses of defending himself against frivolous charges he still had time to accomplish Empore than any presi in my lifetime. So let him sell his Bibles for three thousand a piece. He needs to recoup the over two billion he spent on legal fees
You are a lunatic. Probably a menace to society, too. Drumphy is owed nothing, he's already done the grifting and just wants to expand on it. You live in a hole or something?

ps the goal of being biggest/best asshole in history is something only a drumpher can hold dear?

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well just don't say Trump is a light hearted, lovable, mild mannered, heart of gold, sweety, bear of hugs, gives the shirt off his back, integrity, respectable, or some other character nonsense. Some good points there, but really he's A$$hole #1. Please don't say, How could anyone hate Trump?!?!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You are a lunatic. Probably a menace to society, too. Drumphy is owed nothing, he's already done the grifting and just wants to expand on it. You live in a hole or something?

ps the goal of being biggest/best asshole in history is something only a drumpher can hold dear?
First post from an account registered in 2020. Could be a Russian troll.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Also, didn't Trump grift before these indictments? Seems to blow a hole in the thinking he was doing it strictly to recoup his court costs.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Yet you spread it some more was what I got from it. Compared to drumphy and maga republicans word salads, hard to understand your point.
I specifically commented that saying it came from Marx is wrong, yet you see it as promoting her words, which she has repeated many times.

This is a great example of the problems in the debate- EVERYTHING is about your view of the opposing side, even if statements made are about something else. You can't see that your candidate has any flaws and that's a problem- if you think she's running on her achievements, I would ask "What has she really done?". Have you heard her pandering to various groups by using different accents when she speaks? I doubt you see it that way.

We HAVE TO be critical of all candidates, not just the other side. It's our duty as voters.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I specifically commented that saying it came from Marx is wrong, yet you see it as promoting her words, which she has repeated many times.

This is a great example of the problems in the debate- EVERYTHING is about your view of the opposing side, even if statements made are about something else. You can't see that your candidate has any flaws and that's a problem- if you think she's running on her achievements, I would ask "What has she really done?". Have you heard her pandering to various groups by using different accents when she speaks? I doubt you see it that way.

We HAVE TO be critical of all candidates, not just the other side. It's our duty as voters.
Yet again you're misunderstood. ;)

So, are you going to vote for the fascist failed-coup rapist felon dude or Harris?

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Three weeks ago you said Harris was quoting Mao with the same words. Given that it's more than a little ironic that you lambast @lovinthehd with "by people who can't be bothered to look into it (and make a correct claim)." :rolleyes:

From the post by you. Isn't posting history a bitch that comes to bite you, with some inline comments from me?

>>>Unlike you [Trell: referring to me, ironically], most of us [Trell: who, exactly? They?] have heard enough from Harris to know that she performed poorly in the debates [Trell: :snicker: sure], performed poorly as DA [Trell: as if you know?], didn't do much as VP [Trell: they are side-kicks] and she is known for her 'word salads' [Trell: sigh].A lot of what she says is repeated many times [Trell: You do know what a stump speech is, don't you?] and if you think she is the origin of 'What can be, unburdened by what has been", it's a paraphrased comment from Mao [Trell: prove it! you can't can you?]. The Chinese Cultural Revolution doesn't need to be a model for the US. [Trell: Agree, but neither is MAGA] <<<

And there is this "word sallad" from Harris:

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yet you spread it some more was what I got from it. Compared to drumphy and maga republicans word salads, hard to understand your point.
He has spread it before (three weeks ago) but then it was Maoist, and I, as not American, should bow down to his "expert knowledge" of Harris. :)

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Yet again you're misunderstood. ;)

So, are you going to vote for the fascist failed-coup rapist felon dude or Harris?
Well, let me think about that. When does time run out for thinking? ;) :D :D :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis