lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
He was also primarily a two term president and governor. But you spin it how ever you want.

Reagan was also in the military service and even though studios were more than happy to get him a deferment he countermanded that after a finishing a film shoot and served during WW2.
He wasn't a very good governor nor president no matter how many terms he was elected to. You can spin it how you want, tho.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not even sure this was in the time period of his four indictments.

>>>Another serious consequence of Trump’s personal attacks on judges and their families, lawyers and court personnel is that it puts those people’s safety at risk.

According to the U.S. Marshals Service, which is charged with protecting judges and their staff, the number of credible threats against court personnel is at an all-time high. From 2017 – the year Trump was inaugurated – to 2022, the number of threats investigated by the Marshals Service more than tripled, from 363 to 1,362.<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
He wasn't a very good governor nor president no matter how many terms he was elected to. You can spin it how you want, tho.
I disagree. The whole "neon" 80s was in celebration of Reaganomics, whether they knew it or not.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I didn't speak to any over all competency however. Unlike others I try and stay away from unsupported platitudes and try to stick to the facts. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Many people have multiple careers over their life span. I was just correcting your error that Reagan was predominately an actor when he actually had a long political career that culminated with the most politically powerful office on the globe for two terms allowed and that he didn't campaign while suffering obvious mental decline.

I did denote some of his accomplishments and he certainly has some demerits also. I think he helped break labor in this country. I think the war on drugs was another great misstep.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
let me guess, you think Carter, Obama, Clinton and Biden were the 'best'...............

as for Gov of Ca I suspect you love the current asswipe as well ............

jinjuku

jinjuku

let me guess, you think Carter, Obama, Clinton and Biden were the 'best'...............

as for Gov of Ca I suspect you love the current asswipe as well ............
I liked Clinton/Obama. We actually ran a budget surplus under Clinton.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump is angry, but there's a lot to be angry about.

One of the best lies from conservative radio. Makes it sound like Trump has no anger management issues LOL.

jinjuku

jinjuku

The Jay Leno YT show with Biden and his 67 corvette from 7 years ago started trending up.

Here are some quotes from 1-2 years ago:

@thomaswawrzyniak118
2 years ago
It's weird hearing him talk coherently
@QPRTokyo
2 years ago
You can see the difference of old Joe then compared to now.

@nathanu6074
1 year ago
he used to be but he aint like this anymore bro he's clearly an empty husk of what he used to be
@kingdomofprussia9749
1 year ago
Its feels weird seeing him this... coherent and lucid..

Calling the general public stupid is always going to back fire.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Timeline on the right

Looney Left
Snowflakes.....

Ultra MAGA
Trump evangelicals
'20 election MAGA melt
1720634736835.png

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I liked Clinton/Obama. We actually ran a budget surplus under Clinton.
Understood, I was merely making my point to 'luv', I voted for Billy in his second term. If anybody couldn't make serious money during the Clinton years they were a damn fool !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The Jay Leno YT show with Biden and his 67 corvette from 7 years ago started trending up.
that reminded me of an interview Joe did a couple years back, he referred to it as his '68 Corvette, further proving his cognitive decline started some time ago ;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Understood, I was merely making my point to 'luv', I voted for Billy in his second term. If anybody couldn't make serious money during the Clinton years they were a damn fool !
Totally agreed. Clinton is my favorite president in my lifetime, and I did make a lot of $$ during his 2 terms.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Biden has been good for the stock market because he’s predictable and betting on the market works best under predictability. Trump is better for business and the economy as a whole. Following our current policies many are predicting a financial collapse to one degree or another. Wall Street and Main Street both have no clue what Kamala will do and I’m sure they’re terrified of someone like Newsom.

Looks like the new plan from the elites is to sit back and watch the Democrats eat each other.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Biden has been good for the stock market because he’s predictable and betting on the market works best under predictability. Trump is better for business and the economy as a whole. Following our current policies many are predicting a financial collapse to one degree or another. Wall Street and Main Street both have no clue what Kamala will do and I’m sure they’re terrified of someone like Newsom.

Looks like the new plan from the elites is to sit back and watch the Democrats eat each other.
Predictable works for me and most of the country. Who cares if its better for corporations? Corporations are already too fat and lazy and priveleged and with too few people benefitting, no need to make things easier for them. This Zaslav dude wants even poorer journalism so he can try and win the media consolidation war? Who benefits from that bullsh*t? We face potential collapses for bubbles all the time, just the way capitalism lurches around. Stock and financial markets in 29 or 08 were great for the country?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Predictable works for me and most of the country. Who cares if its better for corporations? Corporations are already too fat and lazy and priveleged and with too few people benefitting, no need to make things easier for them. This Zaslav dude wants even poorer journalism so he can try and win the media consolidation war? Who benefits from that bullsh*t? We face potential collapses for bubbles all the time, just the way capitalism lurches around. Stock and financial markets in 29 or 08 were great for the country?
I tend to think less regulation means business can run more efficiently and therefore bring prices and inflation down. Though I'm not an economist.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
He was also primarily a two term president and governor. But you spin it how ever you want.

Reagan was also in the military service and even though studios were more than happy to get him a deferment he countermanded that after a finishing a film shoot and served during WW2.
Reagan made videos for the Military and wasn't sent overseas because of his bad eyesight.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis