lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Here in lies the bias you exhibit. The assumption that ~50% of voting block 'is stupid' isn't going to gain you anything. It's the last thought bastion of people without creative thought.

Again Trump is a symptom of a problem of neglect IMO.
It's still stupid. Guy is a grifter, liar and thief....uses the legal system to bully people and is a racist to boot. That's your kind of candidate, it's not about neglect except of your own values. People are generally stupid, tho....and in this country getting stupider all the time. It's not about creative thought, which is definitely beyond the drumph in any case let alone his followers.

jinjuku

jinjuku

It's still stupid. Guy is a grifter, liar and thief....uses the legal system to bully people and is a racist to boot. That's your kind of candidate, it's not about neglect except of your own values. People are generally stupid, tho....and in this country getting stupider all the time. It's not about creative thought, which is definitely beyond the drumph in any case let alone his followers.
I don't know what to tell someone that keeps getting hit with the same bat. You'll either figure out how to get out of the way or you won't.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I don't know what to tell someone that keeps getting hit with the same bat. You'll either figure out how to get out of the way or you won't.
Just look in the mirror, you seem to deserve that way more than me.

jinjuku

jinjuku

@jinjuku just for fun, where did drumphy "win" in the "debate" (more a comparison of talking points)
Where did I say Trump won anything in the debate. I'm pointing out Bidens obvious frailty and mental decline.

It's something that's been obvious for quite some time @TLS Guy even started a thread about this and he's an MD.

The DNC could have and should have put up a better candidate. So let me ask you this: Biden is clearly of diminished capacity. WHO are you actually voting for if you vote for Biden? That's what is going to be on a lot of peoples minds and I think the position of "Well you won't be voting for Trump" isn't going to get a pass with a lot of people.

If I was the RNC it's that simple message that I would be pushing.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Tell you what Lovin, go hit the r/millenials at reddit... You may get the message. Or maybe you won't.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Where did I say Trump won anything in the debate. I'm pointing out Bidens obvious frailty and mental decline.

It's something that's been obvious for quite some time @TLS Guy even started a thread about this and he's an MD.

The DNC could have and should have put up a better candidate. So let me ask you this: Biden is clearly of diminished capacity. WHO are you actually voting for if you vote for Biden? That's what is going to be on a lot of peoples minds and I think the position of "Well you won't be voting for Trump" isn't going to get a pass with a lot of people.

Plenty of posts from medical professionals defining the drumph decline in ability (let alone his silly continuing citing of his cognitive testing even from Dr "Johnson". I'd prefer better candidates from both parties, hell I'd prefer both parties being banned and new parties formed.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Drumphy is obviously of lesser capacity....so?

ps Doc Carter has plenty of weird issues plus he voted for drumphy despite such a poor candidate.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I'll shut up now and just wait this all out till after the election. I've pointed out the patently obvious that Biden simply is no longer fit for office and the DNC isn't going to do anything about it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'll shut up now and just wait this all out till after the election. I've pointed out the patently obvious that Biden simply is no longer fit for office and the DNC isn't going to do anything about it.
Same, since drumphy was never qualified to be president, and anyone who want him to be president is likely mentally injured.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Elderly mental decline often reverses itself, Biden will be much better in two years, you’ll see.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I really hope, for the sake of US, Europe, and the civilised world..... that there will be another democratic candidate
I don´t see how Biden in his condition can convince people enough to win a second term o_O
And even more ... will he be physically and mentally capable of executing the office of the most important leadership in the world :rolleyes:

And Biden is coward: see below :eek:

Biden easing sanctions.png

source: https://t.me/liveukraine_media/22180

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Must be pretty dumb to believe this answer:

View attachment 68183
Biden hasn’t repealed any of Trump’s terrifs but Biden has increased them. Terrifs are mixed bag and generally with short term domestic job loss and very minimal increase (0.1% average)in prices but lowers inflation…. Don’t ask me how it happens but there are tons of studies and experts who all weigh in about the same on terrifs.

Taxes have been used to modify consumer behavior, cigarettes for example, and terrifs can be used the same against nations like China in the same way. Is it a good way of doing it, I don’t really know but both political parties are doing it to China.

I understand that we disagree on most things but knee jerk, “Trump bad” comments without looking into the facts doesn’t further healthy discourse. I wish this forum would approach politics like it does audio, there’s way too much snake oil that needs to be addressed. Unfortunately politics is a very emotional subject but that’s how we all get manipulated.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Biden hasn’t repealed any of Trump’s terrifs but Biden has increased them. Terrifs are mixed bag and generally with short term domestic job loss and very minimal increase (0.1% average)in prices but lowers inflation…. Don’t ask me how it happens but there are tons of studies and experts who all weigh in about the same on terrifs.

Taxes have been used to modify consumer behavior, cigarettes for example, and terrifs can be used the same against nations like China in the same way. Is it a good way of doing it, I don’t really know but both political parties are doing it to China.

I understand that we disagree on most things but knee jerk, “Trump bad” comments without looking into the facts doesn’t further healthy discourse. I wish this forum would approach politics like it does audio, there’s way too much snake oil that needs to be addressed. Unfortunately politics is a very emotional subject but that’s how we all get manipulated.
First, it's about tariffs and not terrifs. Do you even understand what a tariff is?

Only a dumb person thinks that a 10% tax on all imported goods to the U.S. will not increase prices. Yes, that was Trump answer to that question.

Q.E.D.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I understand that we disagree on most things but knee jerk, “Trump bad” comments without looking into the facts doesn’t further healthy discourse.
It requires actually watching the news. Observing Trump's behavior. I don't think anyone would accuse Trump of being a classy guy. He behaves like an asshole, and he's loved for behaving like an asshole. The MAGA movement (ie behavior). I doubt any Republicans watched the debate in *hopes* Trump would behave civil. The dry, abrasive, LOUD tone.

I'd recommend leaving it at policy and moving on.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
First, it's about tariffs and not terrifs. Do you even understand what a tariff is?

Only a dumb person thinks that a 10% tax on all imported goods to the U.S. will not increase prices. Yes, that was Trump answer to that question.

Q.E.D.
Appreciate the pedantic response as usual from you.

Yes I understand them about as well as any other internet expert. From my reading a tariff raises consumer cost by about 0.1% for every 1% of the tariff and results in a much higher revenue to the federal government than taxing its own people. It also causes some short term job loss but eventually helps with long term job creation as it becomes more cost effective to produce domestically. I’d put a 100% tariff on Chinese steal as American desperately needs that industry back and we we’re stupid to give it away.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Appreciate the pedantic response as usual from you.

Yes I understand them about as well as any other internet expert. From my reading a tariff raises consumer cost by about 0.1% for every 1% of the tariff and results in a much higher revenue to the federal government than taxing its own people. It also causes some short term job loss but eventually helps with long term job creation as it becomes more cost effective to produce domestically. I’d put a 100% tariff on Chinese steal as American desperately needs that industry back and we we’re stupid to give it away.
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis