D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Do you really think the person who is implied cares a rat's behind about future generations? :eek:
No they don't. That was the I believe Florida Republican Convention. Christie said, You people are reprehensible. Asa too. The crowd was chirping and interrupting because it's a cult and didn't wanna hear the truth on their loserdons.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Why I don't listen to conservatives much anymore. A simple search will get you a result.
Sorry, I couldn't care less. One nice thing about being out of the country the past couple of weeks...........none of the 'Trump / Biden' horseshit ! ;)

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
another perspective .........

Seems like every news article I read I need to go research and find out what the facts are. I like reading X but virtually everything I see that gets my blood pressure up turns out to be false. I love the idea of completely free speech, but I’m about to delete the app because nearly everything is false on that platform.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Tank, I just copied and pasted it from a discussion over on the Corvette forum. Their wacko Righties far out number the wacko Lefties here........... ;)

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Tank, I just copied and pasted it from a discussion over on the Corvette forum. Their wacko Righties far out number the wacko Lefties here........... ;)
Wasn’t accusing you of anything, just a random comment that I felt tied into your post. I frankly don’t trust any media, right or left. Politics is so polarized right now I think I need to just tune out. I’ll vote quietly and after that I’ll do all I can to maintain my peace.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
No Trump - No Biden. Is this the best USA can do?
darn sad when you think about it. Two choices, I guess its because Nobody wants to really be president, when you have a backwards out of touch backstabbing Congress

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
darn sad when you think about it. Two choices, I guess its because Nobody wants to really be president, when you have a backwards out of touch, backstabbing Congress
I personally believe the backwards out of touch backstabbing Congress stops any decent candidate from being able to run via various methods, probably mostly money. If it’s not someone they can control then they won’t give them a fighting chance.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Seems like every news article I read I need to go research and find out what the facts are. I like reading X but virtually everything I see that gets my blood pressure up turns out to be false. I love the idea of completely free speech, but I’m about to delete the app because nearly everything is false on that platform.
Free speech? Is it absolute?
Everything has limits. ;)
Don't see many nude folks walking around in public. :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Losers and Suckers. Watching the Memorial Day tributes to our fallen troops reminds me of how Trump referred to them according to 2 of his chief generals. How any vet could support this draft dodging veteran disparaging clown is beyond me. :( And he actually trashed McCain for being a POW. SAD SAD SAD.

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Free speech? Is it absolute?
Everything has limits. ;)
Don't see many nude folks walking around in public. :D
There was a topless lady in church this morning. She left about halfway through, the pastor just said that God loves everyone, including her

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
There was a topless lady in church this morning. She left about halfway through, the pastor just said that God loves everyone, including her
I guess many don't listen to their pastor. They certainly don't act like they do.

Oh, was that topless only? :D
You see, there are limits.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis