D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Republican on Maria Bartiromo says Trump is presidential LOL.
1715903764939.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Image in the link of JD Vance's cojones up for sale. Don't worry. They've been kept in a container with solution LOL.
Also apparently Lara Trump did a cover of Petty's "I Won't Back Down." Ouch.:confused:

1716030393215.png

"MAGAbots go on Trump trial field trip, before heading back to the bus for juice boxes. Credit: Curtis Means/AP"

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good Liars on YT-

Asks a Trump fan if he would vote for him even if he had a political opponent killed. "Yep." "Let me make it clear: I would vote for Trump no matter what."

Well what little credibility MAGA has is gone.;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Under Trump people made more money and things cost less. Flip this any way you want but this is what will win him the presidency again. Doesn’t matter if minimum wage is $20 an hour if a kiosk is taking your order and a robot making your food. Anyway his polling numbers are way up for electoral votes and even Real Clear Politics has the betting odds over 10 points he will win.
I know most members here hate the man but Biden has pissed off a huge portion of his base in regards to Israel and Palestine and if even a small percentage of democrats sit this election out Biden has zero chance of winning.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I saw that. Strange that his campaign team would allow that. Supposedly it has been taken down.
Don't think it is gone though. Once up, takes forever to totally be gone Lots of copies out there.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I know most members here hate the man but Biden has pissed off a huge portion of his base in regards to Israel and Palestine and if even a small percentage of democrats sit this election out Biden has zero chance of winning.
Former President Trump has once again stoked outrage for his flirtation with Nazi rhetoric, this time in a video posted to his Truth Social account that used the phrase “unified Reich.”

Examples like that. I'd say vote for him, but don't attend a Trump rally.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump rally-

A guy dressed as a Quanon superhero. A woman says basically if Trump isn't reelected there will be a civil war ordained by God?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Trump rally-

A guy dressed as a Quanon superhero. A woman says basically if Trump isn't reelected there will be a civil war ordained by God?
Interesting and curious. Why doesn't that God do something spectacular today/yesterday instead of who knows when in the future waiting for a war with mega casualties, his flock among them. o_O

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Former President Trump has once again stoked outrage for his flirtation with Nazi rhetoric, this time in a video posted to his Truth Social account that used the phrase “unified Reich.”

Examples like that. I'd say vote for him, but don't attend a Trump rally.
I honestly do not like Trump, but Biden is not doing our economy any favors. Besides the big red button, the president being an asshole doesn’t have a lot of effect on a lot of things. Biden’s mental health is seriously deteriorating, I do believe that they drug him up or something for certain public speaking events. In the event of an emergency, I question his leadership ability.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I honestly do not like Trump, but Biden is not doing our economy any favors. Besides the big red button, the president being an asshole doesn’t have a lot of effect on a lot of things. Biden’s mental health is seriously deteriorating, I do believe that they drug him up or something for certain public speaking events. In the event of an emergency, I question his leadership ability.
But you'll vote for Trump even when we (not you apparently) knows how badly he handled the COVID pandemic, causing hundreds of thousands of unnecessary American deaths.

>>>... With over 400,000 deaths in the US as a result of COVID‐19, at the time Trump left office, this assessment appears tragically prescient. Multiple studies have concluded that many of the deaths in the US were avoidable. An assessment published in the Lancet in February 2021 concluded that 40 percent of the COVID‐19 fatalities up to that point could have been averted (Woolhandler et al., 2021, p. 711), and a Columbia University report conservatively estimated that between 130,000 and 210,000 deaths were attributable to the failures of the US government (Redlener et al., 2020). ...<<<

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No it doesn't effect policy, but whatever little respectable they had has probably fell off the cliff LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Asa Hutchinson: Future generations will not look upon your behavior kindly.

Or something like that. Was a good one.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Asa Hutchinson: Future generations will not look upon your behavior kindly.

Or something like that. Was a good one.
Do you really think the person who is implied cares a rat's behind about future generations? :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis