jinjuku

jinjuku

Agree there is cause for concern. The Lol dude above also claims that voter suppression does not exist in USA, despite much evidence to the contrary.
I remember that thread quite clearly. What I pushed back on is that the I.D. requirement was 'voter suppression'. But since your are disingenuous we can hash it all out right here:

Can you fly without an I.D.? Purchase a gun? Alcohol? Tobacco? Certain OTC medications? Cash a check? Get a tattoo? Rent a car? Rent an apartment?

What I also remember from that thread is you didn't have an answer for such a simple question. Wasn't surprised as you come across as a bigot of low expectations wrt certain classes of people 'unable' to get an I.D.

I'll have to go look but I thought I posted data from the U.S. Board of Elections on voter I.D. requirements. Something you also bravely ran away from.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I remember that thread quite clearly. What I pushed back on is that the I.D. requirement was 'voter suppression'. But since your are disingenuous we can hash it all out right here:

Can you fly without an I.D.? Purchase a gun? Alcohol? Tobacco? Certain OTC medications? Cash a check? Get a tattoo? Rent a car? Rent an apartment?

What I also remember from that thread is you didn't have an answer for such a simple question. Wasn't surprised as you come across as a bigot of low expectations wrt certain classes of people 'unable' to get an I.D.

I'll have to go look but I thought I posted data from the U.S. Board of Elections on voter I.D. requirements. Something you also bravely ran away from.
I remember that thread as where me and @GO-NAD! posted a number of links to articles and studies of voter suppression where onerous I.D. requirements is part of that. And you come across as a dude with a lack of reading comprehension and critical thinking.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
About the only religious mythology I can see applying to Trump is the Wrath of God or Zeus with the lightning bolts striking down. His personality fits that, but even then the goal posts have been moved real wide. The Orange Jesus, well no public perception is Jesus was a kind soul.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Trump is absolutely unfit and should be in prison. But I do agree with ID to vote. How can you not?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Anytime he runs he will shout to his minions that it is rigged, and they will buy it. Talk about sheep... :(
Reminds me of that preacher who took his followers to Mexico, I think, and all committed suicide. Don't think he did though.
Or, the other whose followers, again, committed suicide while waiting for a spaceship to whisk them away.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Reminds me of that preacher who took his followers to Mexico, I think, and all committed suicide. Don't think he did though.
Or, the other whose followers, again, committed suicide while waiting for a spaceship to whisk them away.
Are you thinking about the Jim Jones mass suicide in Jonestown, Guyana?

>>>On November 18, 1978, Peoples Temple founder Jim Jones leads hundreds of his followers in a mass murder-suicide at their agricultural commune in a remote part of the South American nation of Guyana. Many of Jones’ followers willingly ingested a poison-laced punch while others were forced to do so at gunpoint. The final death toll at Jonestown that day was 909; a third of those who perished were children.<<<

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/mass-suicide-at-jonestown

Just curious, I don't remember a mass suicide in Mexico, but it's certainly possible. There have been a few.

I think this is the spaceship cult:

>>>Following an anonymous tip, police enter a mansion in Rancho Santa Fe, an exclusive suburb of San Diego, California, and discover 39 victims of a mass suicide. . . . It was later revealed that the men and women were members of the “Heaven’s Gate” religious cult, whose leaders preached that suicide would allow them to leave their bodily “containers” and enter an alien spacecraft hidden behind the Hale-Bopp comet.<<<

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/heavens-gate-cult-members-found-dead

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

>>>On November 18, 1978, Peoples Temple founder Jim Jones leads hundreds of his followers in a mass murder-suicide at their agricultural commune in a remote part of the South American nation of Guyana. Many of Jones’ followers willingly ingested a poison-laced punch while others were forced to do so at gunpoint. The final death toll at Jonestown that day was 909; a third of those who perished were children.<<<

Just curious, I don't remember a mass suicide in Mexico, but it's certainly possible. There have been a few.

>>>Following an anonymous tip, police enter a mansion in Rancho Santa Fe, an exclusive suburb of San Diego, California, and discover 39 victims of a mass suicide. . . . It was later revealed that the men and women were members of the “Heaven’s Gate” religious cult, whose leaders preached that suicide would allow them to leave their bodily “containers” and enter an alien spacecraft hidden behind the Hale-Bopp comet.<<<

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/heavens-gate-cult-members-found-dead
Yes on both counts.
Well, Guyana is south of the border. ;)
Can't remember everything in detail. :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Every Freakin' Day....Another Freakin' Drama.

What a Shi! Show the Republican House has become. I think Marj has her eyes on the leader position. All they do is hold hearing after hearing to impeach Biden and never even work on any bills to help their voters. So so sad what the house has become under the Republican majority. And when any positive bill is passed they will take credit even though they voted against it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

The only difference between Trump and Jones is that Trump would have charged his cult for the Kool Aid and not drank it himself.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis