isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
During Trump’s first two years as President the GOP controlled both the House and Senate. How did that turn out?
I have the Mikadoe-doe on ignore for being a dumbass supreme....I must have hit some kind of nerve with him.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The Democrats are not serious on the border. That's my conclusion.
My problem is with Biden saying that he would close the border immediately- it's only because the election is coming and not for security. If it was for the latter, he should have done it already. He had parts of the wall removed, then started adding to it. Now, he says he would close the effing border. Why would anyone believe what he says?

We're screwed. No good candidates, ever. One way or another, they have to fight Congress, which is like a bunch of mentally deficient kids fighting in a sandbox.

highfigh

highfigh

Traitor': After bitter primary, DeSantis may struggle to win over MAGA if runs again...

Another example of it being a cult. DeSantis never really publicly criticized Trump. He wouldn't go there, sadly. Then he endorsed Trump after bowing out. Basically, how dare you compete against "my" president! :confused::rolleyes:
But, if T-bag picks DeSantis as his running mate and is elected, doing something that results in his being removed from office puts DeSantis in the Oval Office, assuming he's not involved in whatever T-Rump does.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My problem is with Biden saying that he would close the border immediately- it's only because the election is coming and not for security. If it was for the latter, he should have done it already. He had parts of the wall removed, then started adding to it. Now, he says he would close the effing border. Why would anyone believe what he says?

We're screwed. No good candidates, ever. One way or another, they have to fight Congress, which is like a bunch of mentally deficient kids fighting in a sandbox.
I imagine it's politics on stuffing bills with multiple items that don't get resolved. Be nice if we went to single item bills but cannot see that happening.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Oh I dunno. I probably agree with most of Trump's policy, but I cannot vote for him because of what he represents as a human being. I genuinely believe you can back Trump's policy without backing the person, but MAGA is all about backing Trump the person. All I ask is people stop adding things to Trump like "he's such a nice person" or "bible believer" etc LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
But, if T-bag picks DeSantis as his running mate and is elected, doing something that results in his being removed from office puts DeSantis in the Oval Office, assuming he's not involved in whatever T-Rump does.
I'd have to know what DeSantis has done that's so bad. At least in behavior he certainly is still nowhere in the realm of Trump. Granted his early "Trump 2.0" sucked, and he's gotten a little better in front of the mic. Though to be honest I haven't researched him much. It's just on the surface he would have been my choice amongst the three left. Haley either sounds too weak or too phony IMO. I thought the one thing DeSantis did well was articulate some ideas whereas Trump really doesn't articulate much of anything. To me he just blabs on.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I have the Mikadoe-doe on ignore for being a dumbass supreme....I must have hit some kind of nerve with him.
No nerve , just responded to your dumbass post, that's all. No worries, your two butt brothers still are part of your circle jerk ;)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I'd have to know what DeSantis has done that's so bad. At least in behavior he certainly is still nowhere in the realm of Trump. Granted his early "Trump 2.0" sucked, and he's gotten a little better in front of the mic. Though to be honest I haven't researched him much. It's just on the surface he would have been my choice amongst the three left. Haley either sounds too weak or too phony IMO. I thought the one thing DeSantis did well was articulate some ideas whereas Trump really doesn't articulate much of anything. To me he just blabs on.
As Gov in my state, his latest book of crazy crap, the Disney mess, His mess or flip flop with COVID, His lack of doing anything to stop the nations highest auto insurance rates and his lack of doing anything on home insurance rates is lackluster at best.
scan through this. https://www.economist.com/united-states/2023/04/30/ron-desantiss-lurch-in-florida-hurts-his-presidential-chances

At least Haley is real where DeSantis was a mini Trump running around just copying Trump.

highfigh

highfigh

I imagine it's politics on stuffing bills with multiple items that don't get resolved. Be nice if we went to single item bills but cannot see that happening.
Shoving other crap into bills isn't new. The amount of BS in most Bills that has nothing to do with the title is insane and it takes so GD long to wade through the legalese that even the legislators don't do it- they get a Cliff Notes version from their aids.

highfigh

highfigh

As Gov in my state, his latest book of crazy crap, the Disney mess, His mess or flip flop with COVID, His lack of doing anything to stop the nations highest auto insurance rates and his lack of doing anything on home insurance rates is lackluster at best.
scan through this. https://www.economist.com/united-states/2023/04/30/ron-desantiss-lurch-in-florida-hurts-his-presidential-chances

At least Haley is real where DeSantis was a mini Trump running around just copying Trump.
FL has a high percentage of old people driving and they're terrible drivers. Why would insurance rates be low? And with all of the hurricanes, how can home insurance be reasonable when people build on the coasts? FEMA only covers part of the cost and if you think those of us who don't live near places with frequent hurricanes and other disasters want to pay for your losses, guess again. You might not be affected, but the 'shared pain' of insurance pisses me off when some states are considered 'no fault', like Wisconsin (where I live). If I had known about the insurance I have sooner, I would have saved $4000 in ten years but the mainstream insurance companies just said "Sorry, that's the price".

If anyone wants lower rates, we'll need mandatory driving tests every five years and remedial training, as needed. The driver BS I see is insane and the ages are across the board but the youngest are the state's fault- during COVID, they suspended on-road driving tests and that was taken as a sign that it doesn't matter. OTOH, letting carjackers/car thieves and terrible drivers off with a few harsh words and sidelong glance does noting to stop anyone.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
FL has a high percentage of old people driving and they're terrible drivers. Why would insurance rates be low? And with all of the hurricanes, how can home insurance be reasonable when people build on the coasts? FEMA only covers part of the cost and if you think those of us who don't live near places with frequent hurricanes and other disasters want to pay for your losses, guess again. You might not be affected, but the 'shared pain' of insurance pisses me off when some states are considered 'no fault', like Wisconsin (where I live). If I had known about the insurance I have sooner, I would have saved $4000 in ten years but the mainstream insurance companies just said "Sorry, that's the price".

If anyone wants lower rates, we'll need mandatory driving tests every five years and remedial training, as needed. The driver BS I see is insane and the ages are across the board but the youngest are the state's fault- during COVID, they suspended on-road driving tests and that was taken as a sign that it doesn't matter. OTOH, letting carjackers/car thieves and terrible drivers off with a few harsh words and sidelong glance does noting to stop anyone.
You have no clue. According to FLHSMV Traffic Crash Facts, the age groups involved in the largest number of collisions : Drivers ages 21-24 were in 53,653 crashes with 191 fatalities. Drivers ages 25-29 were in 63,385 crashes with 213 fatalities. Drivers ages 30-34 were in 57,488 crashes with 214 fatalities. And home insurance is not just based or being impacted on the coast. Its anywhere in this state, including INLAND.. My point with the nations 3rd highest in population or GOV has done zip on any of these items. Ill take my car insurance for an example. the wife and I have never had a wreck or had a claim, both over 65. Both of our vehicles are paid off and have been for years. Our home is paid off, excellent credit but we just got an car insurance increase for an extra 80 a month. And the insurance companies explanation, reinsurance costs , Litigation costs: Being a no-fault state, Busy roadways, Weather-related exposure , Healthcare costs and Uninsured drivers. They told us, its nothing we did, just the way car insurance is being handled in FLA by ALL insurance companies. The wife for the last 3 days has been contacting and getting quotes from other car insurance companies all within $10-25 dollars of each other. She called an agent friend of hers in SC where we lived before she retired, our car insurance for both of our vehicles would be cheaper for the same coverage if we lived in SC and they guy noted if we lived there our home owners would be a lot cheaper.. OF note people are moving in, but people in this state are also moving out as well. According to the US Census Bureau state to state migration flows, an estimated 275,266 people left Florida in 2022. That means that nearly 754 people are choosing to leave Florida every day and nearly 23,000 people are leaving each month (as of 2022). . Analysts point to the rising cost of living, politics, and high property insurance premiums as reasons behind the shift. But this side tracked topic has zip to do with Trump and his band of right winged evil doers.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Shoving other crap into bills isn't new. The amount of BS in most Bills that has nothing to do with the title is insane and it takes so GD long to wade through the legalese that even the legislators don't do it- they get a Cliff Notes version from their aids.
Call it what it is, Pork. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis