T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Alan with the Bills got five yards passing can't be huh?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Watching my hometown Jags winning at home against Carolina right now. And they are doing it without Trevor Lawrence! Still a Steeler fan though but I do like the Jags. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Hopefully the Ravens will be resting most of their starters next week against the Steelers. But it won't matter if Pittsburgh doesn't beat Seattle today.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
OK time for Seattle Pittsburgh for the Steelers last chance at a playoff spot.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
49ers/Ravens SB. 49ers have the NFC 1st seed. Ravens more than likely will get AFC 1st seed.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Vikings are getting crushed! Plus, eliminated from the playoffs with the loss.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
A win next week and they're in I think.
Saints must win next week and Bucs must lose next week, to win NFC South. Bucs play Panthers next week, don't believe they'll lose that one. Bucs win and they'll win NFC South and host a wild card game.

Saints can still get in as a wildcard but will need some help. I actually didn't expect Saints to win 8 much less even get to 9-8. It was reported that Carr has been playing with 3 broken ribs. He took some brutal hits in the first half of the season.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
49ers/Ravens SB. 49ers have the NFC 1st seed. Ravens more than likely will get AFC 1st seed.
For as well as the Ravens are playing I still have to go week to week with them. Lamar has not done well in the playoffs. I wanna see how they react when things are not going well. Bills, KC, and maybe even the Browns might still have a shot. Ravens next week have nothing to play for so that leaves the possibility Pitt gets in, and since Rudolph is playing well.....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers win keep their slim playoff hopes alive. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis