Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, crazy weekend, didn't see a single game, felt good ...........

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
This weekend has some games with playoff implications. Here we go! :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Ravens Steelers and Colts Texans tomorrow. 2 games with playoff implications. Here we go Steelers...

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
A game with no playoff implications but the last game of the season and possibly BB last game with the Pats. It’s supposed to snow so first snow game at home in years. Looking forward to it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, sure looks like Bills days at NE are numbered.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, sure looks like Bills days at NE are numbered.
Saints days are numbered. Saints are going to be a bad team for years. Mickey Loomis G M has Manipulated salary cap issues for years to come, teams is broke the truth is easy no picks, old. Sean Payton jetted out with two years left on his contracts, Pretty much given the middle finger to the fans and organization. At least Belichick didn't run when Tom left, Patriots gonna be a bad team for years to come too. My how the mighty have fallen.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Marque Sunday nite game of the year, no if-ands-or buts !!! Bills win and they're the #2 seed, lose and they could possibly be out of the playoffs !!

Who says Vegas doesn't have their 'hooks in' ?? !! ;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers Ravens in a few minutes. Probably last call for the Steelers. Here We Go!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Ravens playing them tough. Division games are always a battle which is one of the reasons they have them at the end of the season. Usually both teams play hard whether it counts or is meaningless. Rain game always keeps it close. That’s the same storm heading to Foxboro for tomorrow. would rather have snow than rain.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not much Sunday for excitement. Games with playoff scenarios but not much in matchups. I'll be curious to see how the NFC South turns out though can't see Carolina being the spoiler. Glad the Saints are at home. Bills/Dolphins easily the best game.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
TB wins and in.
TB loses. Saints win and something else happens and Saints in. It might involve ties. Also who has the best mascot.:)
Rams win and in.
Rams lose. GB wins and in.
Bills win and in.
Jags win and in.
Jags and Bills lose and something else happens and Pitt in. It might involve ties. Also who has the hottest cheerleaders.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
All right. Saints tied it 14-14.

I think one scenario is TB loses. Saints lose to Atl. Vikes beat Detroit. Vikes in LOL.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers win and Jags are losing. That's good but since the Jags are sort of my adopted home team, I'd much prefer they win and the Bills lose. Still the Steelers are my team. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers have no chance in hell of making it to the SB, whereas the Bills actually have a chance. While they have to 'play the game' , on paper the Ravens are the team to beat.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers have no chance in hell of making it to the SB, whereas the Bills actually have a chance. While they have to 'play the game' , on paper the Ravens are the team to beat.
Probably won't matter as the Jags are making a real mess of their game. And I would pull for the Bills if the Jags lose. And sadly, both Buffalo and Miami have a way better chance to get into the SB than my Steelers. :(

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah but Pitt could play spoiler. Randolph is a bit of an improvement, and they're running the ball well. I'm not super confident in the Ravens should they meet in the second round. They're 0-2 vs them this season.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis