D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
KC losing to the Raiders in the 3rd. I didn't see this coming.
What a bizarre set of sequences. The handoff fumble for a TD. Then a pick 6. Another play showing Mahomes losing the ball straight up in the air and coming back down in his hands as he's on his knees. Btw, superb throw by the punter.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Agreed. Still time but the Chiefs look like they are going to F around and lose this game.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That was a superb defensive show by the Raiders. Funny stat Raiders qb had not completed a pass since the 1st qtr.

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Ravens look good against the 49ers. Turnovers costly for the 49ers. 49ers are hurting bad on their Oline.
Unless they can get healthy on offensive line, don't see 49ers going deep in the post season.

Loins have a legitimate shot at the number one seed in the NFC. Could this be, Loins SB? They are the healthiest NFC heavyweight left. Dallas and Eagles are fading,

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ravens look good against the 49ers. Turnovers costly for the 49ers. 49ers are hurting bad on their Oline.
Unless they can get healthy on offensive line, don't see 49ers going deep in the post season.

Loins have a legitimate shot at the number one seed in the NFC. Could this be, Loins SB? They are the healthiest NFC heavyweight left. Dallas and Eagles are fading,
I believe Lamar has one loss vs the NFC. He's about 20-1 LOL. Of course it's different vs the AFC.

In a way Goff might be the most reliable of the bunch, though he doesn't really have any running ability like the others. Purdy might be too small and relies heavily on his cast. Jalen gets most his TD's on the ground. Dak just doesn't look very good. I'd tentatively put them ahead of the Lions still, but if they can win the rest of their games maybe they can jump a couple spots in the seedings. It feels like whoever wins the NFC will not win the SB.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Saturday Lions @ Dallas. So that will say a lot about where the Lions are at.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

I like a good 'tender LOIN' now and then as well ;)

on a serious note, last nights 49ers were bad well beyond the 'O' line, missed tackles , poor tackles, they just plain sucked ! Lamar shone as the MVP front runner. As for the Cowgirls, they continue to suck on the road

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Lions win their 1st division championship in 30 years. Congratulations to them and their long-suffering fans. Would love a Lions-Bills superbowl.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Kansas City has lost four of the last six games this season and sits as the number 3 seed in the AFC. So the Taylor Swift effect is now taking its toll :D

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Was stressed watching the 49rs vs Ravens. I had McCaffrey and my opponent had Kittle. Was happy their last throw on the Goal line to Kittle didn't make it..

SlimWin1.jpg

At least I am going to make a little money off this league, because made it to the Finals

Final.jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, as a Steelers fan I dislike Baltimore, but they seem to be getting better every week.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Jets at Browns tonight. I expect an easy Browns win but I will probably watch anyway.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
how bout dem Brownies !! the re-birth of Flaco, considering the number of injuries nobody is playing better !

My 'feel good' Super Bowl matchup would be Lions / Browns !!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Flacco has been around seems like forever. Glad to see him on a nice comeback even though I don't particularly like the Browns. I'd definitely like to see the Lions in the SB.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I like Dallas. They are undefeated at home. Blah. :p

T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Loins should have went for the extra point, take the game into overtime. Tried to pull a fast on, Refs made the correct call.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis