Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Eagles/Chiefs tonight! Eagles by 3.

If the Kansas City Chiefs new mascot shows up, Taylor Swift, Eagles losing in a blowout:p
the only way the Birds loose in a blowout is if their secondary continues to give up big yardage, otherwise I expect a tight game.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
the only way the Birds loose in a blowout is if their secondary continues to give up big yardage, otherwise I expect a tight game.
Or the Refs get flag happy against the Eagles, Taylor Swift thing was a joke, but then I do like seeing her with her O-face. Lol.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Eagles are losing the third down efficiency. No third down conversions yet better make adjustments quick before game gets out of hand.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Looks like the Eagles are getting manhandled at the line, I can't watch the game because Local channel 3 KATC keeps interrupting the game, have a bad storm with high winds blowing through and Rob Perillo, Weather dude keeps cutting into the game on ABC 3. Dude looks like that dude that played on, Seinfeld; George Costanza. Yep Can'tstanza. Lol

Last edited:
Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Hold on to your hats! they're going at it, Eagles are flying high now Wow! Eagles QB just dropped a beautiful bomb In the end zone for a touchdown, when you have an elite quarterback sure helps. This has turned into a really fun game, watching two elite quarterbacks go at it nice!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Basically it was still the Chiefs to lose, and they did. Eagles continue to win w/o ever really looking great, which is great hahaha.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Immediately saw a difference in the Bills OC. More running, basic passing plays etc instead of putting the whole load on Allen. I had to turn it off though when it was 9-0 because of Zach. Too painful to watch LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
KC had a few big games this year but overall doesn't feel like their offense is there. Thankfully for them this might be their best defensive team in the Mahomes era.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
The eggles just keep on winning. Too many dropped passes by KC. Mahones can make every throw but he can’t catch it too. At least it was a good game to match the hype.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
The eggles just keep on winning. Too many dropped passes by KC. Mahones can make every throw but he can’t catch it too. At least it was a good game to match the hype.
Patrick Mahomes is an elite quarterback; he threw some beautiful passes. Looked like it was raining some. Was it? Kelsey dropped some passes, plus that Fumble of his deep in the red zone or close to it didn't help, turn overs cost them.

Last edited:
Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Saints/Atlanta this weekend in a key matchup for the weak NFC South. Saints will be down 3 starters,
Derek Carr, Marshawn Lattimore, Michael Thomas out. Saints have Crab Legs starting at quarterback.
I'll say it, even though this is my team stick a fork in them.

What's up with "autocorrect" on this site? It's not on my end. I'll post a comment and as soon as it posts I watched, Saints/Atlanta turn into "season/Atlanta. Right before my eyes this is not the first time happens a lot. I've been noticing on some older posts too I've been proofreading my posts. You guys think maybe we have
a rouge moderator or forums autocorrect running wild.

Last edited:
Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Yeah as Dandy Don used to sing when the game was decided on Monday Night Football, turn out the lights the party’s over.
I miss those days with Dandy Don, Howard Cosell drunk on his ass up in the press box man those were the days!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Saints/Atlanta this weekend in a key matchup for the weak NFC South. Saints will be down 3 starters,
Derek Carr, Marshawn Lattimore, Michael Thomas out. Saints have Crab Legs starting at quarterback.
I'll say it, even though this is my team stick a fork in them.
That should be a good game.

Buffalo/Phil probably the game of the week.
SF/Seattle on Thanksgiving.
Brown/Broncs and Steelers/Bengals.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I see you up in the wee hours in the morning too, you must work a night shift. Got a bad feeling about them Saints. The injuries are starting to pile up on key players. I got a feeling it's about to get really bad for them Saints. Like maybe 1-2 more wins and that's pushing it.
I picked Atlanta to win the division earlier in the year. The race for mediocre.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Looks like eggles, niners and the Lions as the best teams in the NFC and Chiefs, fish and ravens in the AFC heading into Thanksgiving. Hope the Lions play well tomorrow. Haven’t seen them since the Pats pasted them last season. Oh how times have changed.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
ahhhh the Lions of old have returned, pathetic ! better do a '180' in the second half

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Lions are still in relatively good shape for the playoffs. Still a disappointing day at home on Thanksgiving.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis