Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Ok, is it time to start calling them 'The Aints' ?
The bag days, lol. Pete Carmichael sure doesn't know how to use Michael Thomas or Jimmy Graham across the middle I guess he forgot.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Man, the Stillers have some SERIOUS problems, A far cry from their start in preseason.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I don't know guys since they allow full blown gambling, I got a feeling we got a whole different NFL now.
I believe it's been a factor in a few games already.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Still cracks me. Late 2000s Detroit 0-16 and 2-14 in two seasons. I thought Who can ever best that record? Late 2010s during the second season. Browns lose to a 2nd string GB. I though man theyre going 0-16 LOL. They did. 1-15 and 0-16. Only da Browns. :p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
As a long time Steelers fan, I can attest that even in bad years the browns managed to be worse.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think the GB game might have been like 21-7 lead late in the 4th but lost. I'm fairly sure the last game was a loss to Pitt's second string. Lol

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Bears 40-20. Thought for sure Washington was gonna win.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Looks like SF/Dallas is the highlight game of the week.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers Ravens tomorrow this game might make or break the Steelers season.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jax 25, Bills 20. That makes no sense to me.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
All right all right! Pete Carmichael finally using Michael Thomas and Rasheed Hashi across the middle!! Saints!!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Lions look like a solid team this year.
Good team balance. Goff looks real efficient. This one is already over. 28-7 LOL. Carolina just killing themselves on TO's in their own end.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis