SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
For all those readers who may not know the words to the original song:

Hail to the R*dsk*ns​
Hail Victory​
Braves on the warpath​
Fight for old DC​

It was meant to be sung after winning a game. Back in the 1980s many people in this town knew that song. There are more stanzas, but nobody can remember them now.

So, we now have the first and last line worked out with the recent name change. Hail to the Commodes! and Flush for all DC! Obviously, more work is needed.
Awesome.

Hail to the Commodes!
Flush for DC!
Skidmarks in the toilet!
Lysol for the WC!

Well I took a shot...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
One more for ya from NFL's Rollins. You get the qb perspective with Kurt and more the strategy with this one.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not the only one going through Playoff Withdrawals.

Pro Bowl? Pfft! Olympics? I normally like the Olympics, but not this time.
agreed, thankfully I had a good morning shooting clays !

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I'm not the only one going through Playoff Withdrawals.

Pro Bowl? Pfft! Olympics? I normally like the Olympics, but not this time.
Big time playoff withdrawals here too. I hate the week before the Super Bowl. I'll be happy next Sunday though!:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
SB- fun watching the replay. Run, Mahomes, run!:) Probably the worst for him in the 4th. Pierre Paul was pretty instrumental in a lot of that pressure on the edge. Also liked the Suh bum rush in the middle. Another key was David. You can't really cover Kelce, but hitting him at the line did seem to slow him down. Bucs other win was fun to. Three pic 6's. I believe they are considered by some to have the best backfield of any SB champ.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Count down to the Super Bowl starts today. A really interesting matchup that almost nobody expected at the beginning of the year. Most people had Cincinnati finishing last in their division. (Including me). Can't wait!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I have tried to tune in multiple times. Nothing but people talking. Mostly political. No thanks. I don't think I'll be watching the Olympics again if this is what it's going to be.
All kinds of games on. There's an olympic channel too that has edited highlights.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I do enjoy some of the winter Olympics skiing events. But this year it just seems so political. Like everything else, I guess. Anyway 4 days and counting to the SB. And some of the best commercials of the year.:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis