cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Brady- that lasted long lol.
Yep poor guy that paid huge bucks for that last Brady career football.

Fan pays over $500K for Tom Brady's last touchdown ball, then Brady decided not to retire. UNDATED (WKRC) - On Saturday, a fan paid $518,628 in an auction to buy the last football Tom Brady threw for a touchdown in an NFL game before he retired.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Yep poor guy that paid huge bucks for that last Brady career football.

Fan pays over $500K for Tom Brady's last touchdown ball, then Brady decided not to retire. UNDATED (WKRC) - On Saturday, a fan paid $518,628 in an auction to buy the last football Tom Brady threw for a touchdown in an NFL game before he retired.
The bookies in Vegas aren't happy either as they had to pay off some heavy wagers that were made just prior to his un-retirement announcement.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Well sure you guys know by now, my Saint's are making a run to get DeShaun Watson. With all the baggage that comes with him. Houston wants 3, 1st 2nds and another pick, Plus! 3 of Saint's starters! That's a suicide move by my Saints! I sure hope the deal falls through. Jameson Winston is a good QB, with him Saint's for sure can win 2 or 3 more and make the post season.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yessss!!! Browns done the deal for DeShaun Watson! Sooo glad Saint's didn't!! Plus Browns gave him a 5 year deal 230 million. That's insane!
Screenshot_20220318-155356.png

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I wouldn't do the deal but would take him over Mayfield and Winston.
He still have to deal with Roger, who more than likely will give him no less than a 6 game suspension. From what I've read, all of the women who are sueing him for sexual harassment and or sexual assault are massage parlor workers. Grand jury decided not to indict him on serious criminal charges. The owner of the Pats paid 500k fine for one of them special visits to a massage parlor.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
He still have to deal with Roger, who more than likely will give him no less than a 6 game suspension. From what I've read, all of the women who are sueing him for sexual harassment and or sexual assault are massage parlor workers. Grand jury decided not to indict him on serious criminal charges. The owner of the Pats paid 500k fine for one of them special visits to a massage parlor.
just a 'rub and a tug' !

Given the money the Brownies paid I hope he falls flat on his ……. :D

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
just a 'rub and a tug' !

Given the money the Brownies paid I hope he falls flat on his ……. :D
I'm Sooo glad Saint's didn't get him. 3, 1st round picks is insane not to mention the contract they gave him.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I'm Sooo glad Saint's didn't get him. 3, 1st round picks is insane not to mention the contract they gave him.
Yep, just one more reason I no longer give a rats rear end about professional sports, except for certain motor sports

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yep, just one more reason I no longer give a rats rear end about professional sports, except for certain motor sports
Actually I'm surprised the Browns haven't been given a SB by now or Vikings or Detroit.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not sure what the Titans were doing today by trading AJ Brown.:oops: There basically goes your receiver threat.:rolleyes:

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
More than a month ago, Dwayne Haskins, a Pittsburgh Steelers back-up quarterback was killed on a Florida interstate highway near Miami, at 6:30 in the morning, while it was still dark. He was on foot in the middle of a multi-lane highway when he was struck by a dump truck. No explanation came with that report … until yesterday.

I always wondered, how in the world could that ever happen? Now I know … and I wish I didn't.
An autopsy report was released Monday, saying that Haskins was drunk and had taken drugs before he was fatally struck by a dump truck while walking on a Florida interstate highway last month.
The Broward County Medical Examiner's Office said Haskins' blood alcohol content was 0.20 when he was fatally struck on Interstate 595 near Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport just before dawn on April 9. That's 2.5 times the 0.08 legal limit for driving in the state.
According to the University of California, Davis, and other universities, someone of Haskins' weight, 230 pounds (104 kilograms), would have needed at least 10 drinks in the hours before his death to reach that level. He also had the strong painkiller ketamine and its metabolite norketamine in his system. The drug can be prescribed by a doctor, but can also be abused recreationally. The report does not say why the former Ohio State University star had it in his system.
The report said investigators found Haskins' car out of gas near where he was hit. A woman he was with told investigators Haskins, 24, had gone to get fuel. Witnesses said he was trying to wave down cars and standing in the center lane when he was hit by the truck and then an SUV. The report said he died of blunt force trauma. No charges have been filed.

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
More than a month ago, Dwayne Haskins, a Pittsburgh Steelers back-up quarterback was killed on a Florida interstate highway near Miami, at 6:30 in the morning, while it was still dark. He was on foot in the middle of a multi-lane highway when he was struck by a dump truck. No explanation came with that report … until yesterday.

I always wondered, how in the world could that ever happen? Now I know … and I wish I didn't.
I read that today on MSN sports page. Very sad indeed, a young life cut short. RIP young man.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis