lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL all I can think of with the Commanders is Jay's clit commander bit

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Should have been the Generals like the team the Harem Golbetrotters used to crush all the time. Their records are similar.
Dyfunctional Dan Snyder believes he is the General. How could he outrank his players if they were also generals?

By the way, Dr. SAT… Harem Golbetrotters?!?

J

jhaider

Audioholic Intern
As a lifetime KC fan I'm just grateful that we got a superbowl a 2nd trip to the SuperBowl and 2 AFC championships out of 4. Considering for most of my life we just flat out sucked. Even now at least we will be competitive

I've never considered us a dynasty in fact I've told many of my fellow KC fans we overperformed the last 4 years thanks to that offense a great coach and Mahomes for all our strengths we have a ton of weaknesses it's why we barely won that superbowl against the 49ers

We need a dominant run game (which we actually appear to have)
We need a better defense it doesn't have to be top tier but good enough to slow any offense down
And Mahomes needs to completely adjust to how teams have adjusted stop forcing plays trying to extend plays that are busted learn like Brady and the other greats to take what the defense gives you let the offense start to flow then go for the kill.
Then maybe we can talk about dynasties
KC has been at "dynasty” since Alex Smith was under center. I didn’t think Pickle Juice the Walrus had it in him, but amazing work building that team.

Try singing "When the Saints go marching in" with Pelicans instead of Saints. It falls apart fast.

Same problem with Commanders instead of R*dsk*ns when you sing "Hail to the R*dsk*ns". "Hail to the Groundhogs" could work. Of course, there's a small problem – no one is going to sing "Hail to" any team that can't win games.
That’s why I wanted “Redtails” with a WWII fighter mascot.

What kind of provincial rubes would name a sports team WC? It fails the TMQ Test - it’s just too damn easy: Gregg Easterbrook could just add “the Toilets lose again” to the autotext.

If Sean McVay or Kyle Shanahan were coaching in an East Coast blue state I’d be rooting for a new team.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
KC has been at "dynasty” since Alex Smith was under center. I didn’t think Pickle Juice the Walrus had it in him, but amazing work building that team.

That’s why I wanted “Redtails” with a WWII fighter mascot.

What kind of provincial rubes would name a sports team WC? It fails the TMQ Test - it’s just too damn easy: Gregg Easterbrook could just add “the Toilets lose again” to the autotext.

If Sean McVay or Kyle Shanahan were coaching in an East Coast blue state I’d be rooting for a new team.
I liked the Washington Bureaucrats as mentioned. Though difficult thinking of a song for them.:) I thought with Spagnuolo as DC they'd have a chance at a dynasty, but I'm reminded again that it still errr comes down to the HC.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
The Washington Commanders (WC for short) will quickly become the Washington Commodes.
Hail to the Red-tape!
Bureaucracy
Clerks with your papers
Just like old DC!
Your song lyrics are brilliant. And they suggest the name Red Tapes, which is far better than Bureaucrats, or any other name so far.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Your song lyrics are brilliant. And they suggest the name Red Tapes, which is far better than Bureaucrats, or any other name so far.
I'm not seeing a difference between those two names

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, Washington Football team, just another cancel culture flop .........

I do like the 'Commodes' though. perhaps their new motto, "we'll take your crap and give it right back to 'ya" .....

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
LOL, Washington Football team, just another cancel culture flop .........

I do like the 'Commodes' though. perhaps their new motto, "we'll take your crap and give it right back to 'ya" .....
It had nothing to do with 'cancel culture'. Dangerous Dan Snyder was deaf to years of complaints that the old name was racist and insulting. When big corporate sponsors, FedEx, Nike, and others, said change your team's name or our sponsorship money stops, Snyder suddenly changed his tune.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
It had nothing to do with 'cancel culture'. Dangerous Dan Snyder was deaf to years of complaints that the old name was racist and insulting. When big corporate sponsors, FedEx, Nike, and others, said change your team's name or our sponsorship money stops, Snyder suddenly changed his tune.
That's my point !! the BS behind so much of the cancel culture horse poop, it's always about the $$$ !! Like any of these owners really care about the American Indian, please, stop the nonsense.......

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
That's my point !! the BS behind so much of the cancel culture horse poop, it's always about the $$$ !! Like any of these owners really care about the American Indian, please, stop the nonsense.......
Agree to an extent. It's not really cancel culture, but more of "wow, kinda weird we didn't change that a while back". I'm sure plenty of people are upset, but the name sucked and needed to be changed.

It's just hilarious that they changed the name, and it still sucks.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
So while we are picking on the Washington team lets not forget, there are plenty of douche bag owners.....

while it probably won't happen, NFL owners are all members of the 'Good ole Boys Club', so I can only hope that Flores gets something out of this for his coaching days might well be done.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That's the only way to get the attention of stupid old white men, threaten their money.

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Well I’ve got the final line of the Commodes song:
Flush for all DC!

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Well I’ve got the final line of the Commodes song:
Flush for all DC!
For all those readers who may not know the words to the original song:

Hail to the R*dsk*ns​
Hail Victory​
Braves on the warpath​
Fight for old DC​

It was meant to be sung after winning a game. Back in the 1980s many people in this town knew that song. There are more stanzas, but nobody can remember them now.

So, we now have the first and last line worked out with the recent name change. Hail to the Commodes! and Flush for all DC! Obviously, more work is needed.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Best analysis on the Cinci/KC game IMO. I'm about halfway through. I like how Kurt defined some of Mahomes problems as using his feet to success in the first half, and using his feet to a lack of success in the second half. He says always go with how the play is designed/developing first before ad libing. Then he says his foot work is bad on some plays and because he has the arm to do it can wing it. But again he's missing passes because of the poor technique. I think Samuel Gold on YT described Cinci using a quarter defense. I'm guessing that's drop eight and have two defenders quartered in the four sections of the backfield. Kurt also does a wonderful job on the final play of the first half as well as other reads Mahomes missed. Still feel like the Cinci win is half credit to KC.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis