davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Can you imagine the traffic jam around that stadium? :( Even on Sunday LA traffic is bad at best.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Just read a article, chicken wings could cost you a arm and a leg for the Super Bowl.:D
Screenshot_20220210-170530~2.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Noticed a change in the tone with the commercials last year. They weren't so OTT.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
how are you going to cook them David, an 'old Bflo guy' wants to know ;)
I'll cook them in my convection oven then top them with some Franks wing sauce Any other way to do it?
So, are you originally from Buffalo? I grew up in Pittsburgh but haven't been back in quite a while.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I'll cook them in my convection oven then top them with some Franks wing sauce Any other way to do it?
So, are you originally from Buffalo? I grew up in Pittsburgh but haven't been back in quite a while.
I do it the same, but I've got a lot of different sauces. Mild to "why did I eat that?"

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I do it the same, but I've got a lot of different sauces. Mild to "why did I eat that?"
Lol, yep down here in the deep South we put hot sauce on everything. We have the Tabasco plant right here on Avery island. All kinds of Tabasco hot sauce. Plus a whole lot of other brands in the sounding Parishes. Here one of my favorites!
IMG_20220211_165941016_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20220211_170255591_HDR~2.jpg
k

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Lol, yep down here in the deep South we put hot sauce on everything. We have the Tabasco plant right here on Avery island. All kinds of Tabasco hot sauce. Plus a whole lot of other brands in the sounding Parishes. Here one of my favorites!
View attachment 53792
View attachment 53793k
I had to click when I saw these pics! I love hot sauce. This past fall, I made mango ghost pepper, and pineapple ghost pepper sauce. Damn I love that stuff. Also smoked and dehydrated some birds eye chilis, and Carolina reapers to grind into shake, and rubs. Mmmmmmm

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Okay, who's taking Bengals to win? Bengals win by 3.

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I had to click when I saw these pics! I love hot sauce. This past fall, I made mango ghost pepper, and pineapple ghost pepper sauce. Damn I love that stuff. Also smoked and dehydrated some birds eye chilis, and Carolina reapers to grind into shake, and rubs. Mmmmmmm
William, where you been hiding at brother! Hope life's been good to you and family brother. I use that one in the pic to make a dip only. It's way to hot to put on anything else.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis