D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The Bengals get destroyed by the Rams and my heart is with the Bengals but I'll put it out there he has no o-line and the Rams have the best pass rush in the league.

The Cheifs gave that game away well correction Mahomes gave that game away 2nd half

That won't happen against the Rams

Burroughs run is over in the Super Bowl my heart is with the Bengals my money is going on the Rams
I'll bet with the Cinci qb, but again the last two weeks I'm 1-5. The Rams weren't effective at all till Stafford started hitting Cupp. Be interesting to know the status of Higbee? I think he's critical for them moving the chains.

KC- makes you wonder if the dynasty will ever pan out...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not really an All 22 but does run back over a few plays. I thought the Mahomes INT was just plain bad because it was to a lineman about 10 feet in front of him. Also the decision throw and out to Hill right before the half. The best bet is direct snap with an RB or throw in the end zone. Getting stopped at the 1 yard line is NEVER a bad thing when running. They stopped you. Congratulations. A lot of similarity to the first meeting: dominance followed by nothing. The last set of snaps were really bad. Missed throws and then a double coverage INT to the 3rd receive. I wonder if they were getting greedy? I'd thought that underneath stuff was their most effective bet. Their speedy receivers are at or near the top in YAC.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'll bet with the Cinci qb, but again the last two weeks I'm 1-5. The Rams weren't effective at all till Stafford started hitting Cupp. Be interesting to know the status of Higbee? I think he's critical for them moving the chains.

KC- makes you wonder if the dynasty will ever pan out...
As a lifetime KC fan I'm just grateful that we got a superbowl a 2nd trip to the SuperBowl and 2 AFC championships out of 4. Considering for most of my life we just flat out sucked. Even now at least we will be competitive

I've never considered us a dynasty in fact I've told many of my fellow KC fans we overperformed the last 4 years thanks to that offense a great coach and Mahomes for all our strengths we have a ton of weaknesses it's why we barely won that superbowl against the 49ers

We need a dominant run game (which we actually appear to have)
We need a better defense it doesn't have to be top tier but good enough to slow any offense down
And Mahomes needs to completely adjust to how teams have adjusted stop forcing plays trying to extend plays that are busted learn like Brady and the other greats to take what the defense gives you let the offense start to flow then go for the kill.
Then maybe we can talk about dynasties

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Mahomes second half: 8/18, 55 yds, 2 INTs. :oops:
I think the Bengals' defense coaches deserve credit for Mahomes's poor second half. They figured out how to stop the KC run, and made effective adjustments at half time. That forced Mahomes into passing more. Once KC lost its lead, Mahomes got desperate.

I like the Bengals, especially their defense. Their defense beat the Titans and KC at their home fields. Can they do that again against LA? I like how Joe Burrow is patient and unflappable as the Bengals caught up and won, late in those games.

I also like Matt Stafford too. He's an emotional favorite because of all those years (12?) he suffered at Detroit.

Like others, I have no dog in this hunt. I only want to see a good super bowl game – not a boring blow out. I guess I can think of reasons why I'd be happy with either team winning. But I want to see a SB that's actually better than the TV ads.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Kurt Warner has some quality All 22. Titans vs Bengals. Should be fun watching the SF vs GB too.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Tomorrow is Feb 2nd, the day the Washington Team Football (WTF?!) management has promised to announce it's new name. It was two years ago that they finally dropped their old name, the R*dsk*ns.

The WTF?! management has been running TV ads for a week or two trying to get attention of any kind. The running joke in this town is that the date Feb 2nd is the clue for the new name – The Washington Ground Hogs.

Articles in the local newspaper claim that the new name will be The Commanders. Considering how much the WTF?! owner is despised by all sports fans in this town, I wouldn't be surprised if that name didn't get quickly corrupted into The Washington Commodes.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Not the groundhogs but the hogs as a tribute to their old offensive line. :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Tomorrow is Feb 2nd, the day the Washington Team Football (WTF?!) management has promised to announce it's new name. It was two years ago that they finally dropped their old name, the R*dsk*ns.

The WTF?! management has been running TV ads for a week or two trying to get attention of any kind. The running joke in this town is that the date Feb 2nd is the clue for the new name – The Washington Ground Hogs.

Articles in the local newspaper claim that the new name will be The Commanders. Considering how much the WTF?! owner is despised by all sports fans in this town, I wouldn't be surprised if that name didn't get quickly corrupted into The Washington Commodes.
Weirdly enough, PETA solved this issue years ago.

I present, the Washington Red Skin....potatoes.

1643747973854.jpeg

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Don't let groundhogs go near Former NY Mayor Diblasio. Hogs are not kosher, they'll have to think of something else. How about "the Bureaucrats"? ;)

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Google already reveals possible Groundhog or Commander logos.
1643747806542.png

1643747829586.png

The closest I could find for Washington Commodes was this:
1643748049955.png

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Lmao! The Washington Groundhogs! Gotta ring to it. I say just keep Washington, umm use PotatoSkins.:D Shouldn't be anyone getting upset huh?:D
Actually I'm surprised the wonk cancel culture hasn't said anything about my New Orleans Saints. Being named after a religious thing.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Lmao! The Washington Groundhogs! Gotta ring to it. I say just keep Washington, umm use PotatoSkins.:D Shouldn't be anyone getting upset huh?:D
Actually I'm surprised the wonk cancel culture hasn't said anything about my New Orleans Saints. Being named after a religious thing.
Well, if actual saints have an issue with the name, they've been quiet about it.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Here a tribute to a true Washington Redskin Quarterback. I was watching that game when he got his leg broke in half. QB back in the day took their licks like everyone else on the field of play. Old Tom wouldn't have lasted this long if the rule of play was the same when Joe Theismann played. Today's NFL isn't no where's near the game I grew up watching.
Screenshot_20220201-144739~2.png

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I always thought the NO Saints was a great name. It tied in the football team to the city and came with a ready team song. If they move, that name can't leave New Orleans.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Here a tribute to a true Washington Redskin Quarterback. I was watching that game when he got his leg broke in half. QB back in the day took their licks like everyone else on the field of play. Old Tom wouldn't have lasted this long if the rule of play was the same when Joe Theismann played. Today's NFL isn't no where's near the game I grew up watching.
View attachment 53526
Yeah and we can pay them crap again while they bloody themselves and damage their brains! Real tough guy football again!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis