T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Well, the Bentley is actually an Audi wearing a fugly mask. The Rolls Royce, well, I’ll get to the style after I get over that color.o_O

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Is that the Obsidian Blue? I just saw that color in a dealer showroom the other day, it's really sharp!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes, It is @NINaudio . The full name is OBSIDIAN BLUE PEARL. It has metal sparkles in the paint so it looks really awesome in sun reflection. Also trimmed in with a light gray leather interior. I am shocked at how nice this color combo is.
I am over the roof with both the car and the price I got it for. Wifey very mildly annoyed as she thinks it's a bit too high (it's raised few inches than its longer brother Pilot), but we both realize that it's a worthy compromise considering the car size/utility and price. The only thing which Is slightly worse is gas mileage, but it is fully expected, given the bigger car. In reality, the difference is minor from my avg of 21mpg to about 18.
I kid you not, Outback with the same MSRP would've been at least $100 more expensive per month.
Brand promotions? I can't say for sure, but I love my new (second) Honda. Now the biggest problem is to separate which Key will open which car (passport or accord) and keys nearly identical. :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Brand promotions? I can't say for sure, but I love my new (second) Honda. Now the biggest problem is to separate which Key will open which car (passport or accord) and keys nearly identical. :)
Time to bust out the label maker

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Yes, It is @NINaudio . The full name is OBSIDIAN BLUE PEARL. It has metal sparkles in the paint so it looks really awesome in sun reflection. Also trimmed in with a light gray leather interior. I am shocked at how nice this color combo is.
I am over the roof with both the car and the price I got it for. Wifey very mildly annoyed as she thinks it's a bit too high (it's raised few inches than its longer brother Pilot), but we both realize that it's a worthy compromise considering the car size/utility and price. The only thing which Is slightly worse is gas mileage, but it is fully expected, given the bigger car. In reality, the difference is minor from my avg of 21mpg to about 18.
I kid you not, Outback with the same MSRP would've been at least $100 more expensive per month.
I will say that Honda dose some nice blues. I really liked the Deep Blue Opal Metallic on my last Accord. Killer color and I've only seen it a handful of times. The civic sedans have a really nice blue gray that I like as well:, the Cosmic Blue Metallic. If they had that available for the hatches that's what I would have gotten the wife, but they only had Aegean Blue Metallic on them.

I had the key issue when we had an Accord coupe and a Civic hatch at the same time. Turns out the little picture of the vehicle on the trunk release button was the giveaway. Most definitely a car for the Accord remotes and a hatchback/suv for the Civic. I'd imagine it would be the same in your case.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I will say that Honda dose some nice blues. I really liked the Deep Blue Opal Metallic on my last Accord. Killer color and I've only seen it a handful of times. The civic sedans have a really nice blue gray that I like as well:, the Cosmic Blue Metallic. If they had that available for the hatches that's what I would have gotten the wife, but they only had Aegean Blue Metallic on them.

I had the key issue when we had an Accord coupe and a Civic hatch at the same time. Turns out the little picture of the vehicle on the trunk release button was the giveaway. Most definitely a car for the Accord remotes and a hatchback/suv for the Civic. I'd imagine it would be the same in your case.
Ha, you're 100% correct. These little car pictures are very easily distinguished cars now!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis