New Age Electronics .........

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
So MSRP is not the price at which it must be sold to make money. If I have a product that has 3k MSRP I buy it for 2K through my approved channel. I sale 5 a year for 3K through my local retail store and make 5k. So I go on line and sale them for 2,5k and move 20. See how that works?
Methinks thou dost protest too much

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Me thinks you just make stuff up to suit how you feel.
Everything you said sounds great until you realize they are not an authorized dealer for any brand they sell. All repairs are done in house as they cannot send it to the manufacture for warranty.

Me thinks you don’t know what you’re talking about

robladw

robladw

Audioholic
Everything you said sounds great until you realize they are not an authorized dealer for any brand they sell. All repairs are done in house as they cannot send it to the manufacture for warranty.

Me thinks you don’t know what you’re talking about
Perhaps you should go back and reread the thread and the website. They warn upfront that warranties may take a little time if they are repaired. That is an indication the repairs are not done in house and must be sent out.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
So MSRP is not the price at which it must be sold to make money. If I have a product that has 3k MSRP I buy it for 2K through my approved channel. I sale 5 a year for 3K through my local retail store and make 5k. So I go on line and sale them for 2,5k and move 20. See how that works?
I worked for a place where the owner insisted that we mark up just about everything 40% from the cost we were provided (as opposed to the actual cost, after discounts). A new manager was hired and he told the owner that he needed to look at the price in terms of 'margin points' instead of 40% up from cost. This was at a time when catalog sales were the only way to buy things for less.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis