ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
lol...I see you fixed the wires; now I can rest easy.

Looks great man; enjoy!

Greg,

I'm planning to pick up some new wire this weekend to re-do the arrangement. I'll post a shot once done.

Cheers to you.:cool:

F

Fred333

Junior Audioholic
Very cool setup. I really like the use of the red colored wood in the stand.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Greg and Fred333,

Thanks to both of you. I really appreceiate it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did I mention that I want an SVS PB13 Ultra? :D
Did I mention that I like to breathe? Goes without saying, my friend. :)

I have a PC13-Ultra and am quite happy with its performance. I don't think that you can go wrong with an Ultra.

Any plans on getting one?

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Did I mention that I like to breathe? Goes without saying, my friend. :)

I have a PC13-Ultra and am quite happy with its performance. I don't think that you can go wrong with an Ultra.

Any plans on getting one?
Yes. I plan on getting one once I save up some more. Looking at the Rosenut finish. I've been reading about it here at AH. What a nice beast of a sub...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...Looking at the Rosenut finish...
That Rosenut finish is beautiful. I was very tempted by the SB12-Plus in Rosenut, but I needed me an Ultra. The box is too big for me, but the cylinder fits perfectly in my system. I don't really need new speakers, but the Rosenut tempts me yet again in the pictures of their MTS-01 line.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The 155 lbs weight scares me a little bit though. My PSW 650 weighs about 60 lbs, so that's MUCH larger. But I dream of trolling the depths with it....I just have to sneak it in while the wife is out. Hopefully she won't notice it.:p

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
So I'm about a week or so away from ordering a PB13-Ultra.:) At first I was considering the rosenut finish, but now I'm leaning towards the fine textured black, and saving the extra hundred to go towards an HD-DVD or blu-ray player. I actually like the way the black models look. Anticipation.....:D

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
So I'm about a week or so away from ordering a PB13-Ultra.:) At first I was considering the rosenut finish, but now I'm leaning towards the fine textured black, and saving the extra hundred to go towards an HD-DVD or blu-ray player. I actually like the way the black models look. Anticipation.....:D
Okay so now I'm leaning towards one of the new Epik subs (Possibly the Castle or Tower). The guys over at AVS forum are saying great things about the new Epik stuff.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
It's official! I placed my order this am for a PB13-Ultra (fine textured black). Now I must wait, but I know it's going to be worth it! I'll certainly post some pics when I take delivery. :)

Merry Christmas fellow AHers!

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
So I went ahead and changed my finish over to rosenut today, and I think its color will blend well with my speaker stands and credenza. SVS kindly let me do that and keep my place in line. Two more weeks or so and I'll be trolling the depths I've lusted after for some time. Dang I can't wait! I wonder if I should keep the PSW650 I have now? :p

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
The Rosenut finish is quite nice looking. I bought the SB12-Plus in Rosenut and it blends pretty nicely with the Antique Cherry stain of the AV stand and the brownish couches. It's not an exact match but is certainly complimentary and IMO a lot nicer than boring old black.

Rosenut should go well with your cherry-ish looking AV stand. There are lots of different stains that claim to be 'cherry' and yours appears more reddish than mine (which is more orange-ish) and will probably be a pretty close match. It should be a nice finishing touch to an already classy looking setup.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
The Rosenut finish is quite nice looking. I bought the SB12-Plus in Rosenut and it blends pretty nicely with the Antique Cherry stain of the AV stand and the brownish couches. It's not an exact match but is certainly complimentary and IMO a lot nicer than boring old black.

Rosenut should go well with your cherry-ish looking AV stand. There are lots of different stains that claim to be 'cherry' and yours appears more reddish than mine (which is more orange-ish) and will probably be a pretty close match. It should be a nice finishing touch to an already classy looking setup.
Thanks MDS! Yeah, I decided the rosenut was definitely the way to go here. It should blend well.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
great setup you have there, I bet it thrills!

Why thanks kind sir. Yeah it thrills pretty good now, but in a week or so it will thrill even more when I get my new PB13-Ultra. Next in line will be getting into the HD stuff.

Nice set-up you have there as well!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
That sub is not in yet?
Why thanks kind sir. Yeah it thrills pretty good now, but in a week or so it will thrill even more when I get my new PB13-Ultra. Next in line will be getting into the HD stuff.

Nice set-up you have there as well!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis